193[MORE COMPETITION INFO]

I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong

I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles.
-Audrey Hepburn.

HI<3
So the results of the competition are coming out soon and I'm looking for people to judge with me.

The rule is that you cannot have entered an entry.

All you need to do is rank your favourite out of the three entries that I've sorted through and you can just rate them 1st, 2nd or 3rd.

You'll get a shoutout, but if you wish to remain anonymous, you won't be mentioned.

To All Ze Entrants: The prizes are also extended. You'll get votes on every single one of the chapters of the book of your choice if you reach the top three!

Remember, you'll be graded on relevancy(how inspiration, touching or hit you in the feels it is)and quality(no. of typos, grammatical errors, flow, plot so on so forth).

So even if you can write the best descriptions ever if your entry isn't touching or inspirational, you'll be at a loss.

Thank you so much for entering! Results will be coming out on July 5th!

Love,
404violetbug.