71

Okay haha sorry about the mishap over in 69!Some(or maybe all?)can't see two pictures which is weird because it was there was I was writing and its still there according to my phone haha. So I apologise deeply for the mistake!!Anyway you should see the bloody amazing cover made by alinathaykayjosi.It's so beautiful. Okay please go love this girl!She has a cover book so drop by her and give her a book cover request and also read her other book which I love as well!!And follow her too!

Yeah so here's your dose of quotes now!

Some people feel the rain,others just get wet.
-Bob Marley

Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.
-Confucius

Nothing is impossible, the word itself says:I'm possible!
-Audrey Hepburn

We've got this gift of love, but love is like a precious plant. You can't just accept it and leave it in the cupboard or just think it's going to get on by itself. You've got to keep watering it. You've got to really look after it and nurture it.
-John Lennon

I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?
-John Lennon
Trin's Interpretation
Don't be afraid to dream and also be prepared for whatever will come next!

Thanks for the recent support!I love y'all haha.