165

Be pleased with yourself, don't change yourself for anybody but you

I made this quote myself. And I have a theory to go with it.It doesn't directly have something to do with this quote, but the basic foundation is still there.

Now there's a theory to do with lifts, which is proven to be true.

Basically, you know how most of the time in lifts our subconscious makes our body turn towards the life doors?

Well, a company tried to understand more about how people conform to society by making sure that all of the people were turning to the back of the lift, not the front, like usual. All these people were in on the experiment by the way.

They had a special test subject(they tested the experiment many times with different people by they way) who was just an innocent bystander.

When she noticed that everyone was facing the back, she was slightly bewildered.

But she stood there, feeling rather awkward until she very slowly turned her back to face the rest of them.

Of course, not everybody did the same thing.

*after seeing everybody turn to the back*
Man:It's level four if any of you were wondering.

He held his stand by the way hahaha.

The moral of this story is-no,not to look at the front of the lift- but not to succumb to peer or family pressure. Yeah, that's it. Enjoy the rest of this book!