181

If you truly expect your dreams, abandon the need for blanket approval

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

If you truly expect your dreams, abandon the need for blanket approval. If conforming to everyone's expectations is the number one goal,you have sacrificed your uniqueness, and therefore, you excellence.
-Hope Solo

Trin's Interpretation

Do what you like and not give a crap about what others think.

If you become like everyone else, or even try-you're going to lose who you really are-and you can never do well or do good.

Which brings me on to why I dislike people who are against people who strongly believe in what they are or what they support.

People who are anti-LGBTs.

Even my mom,who is a christian,understands that that is who they are and if they believe in it, let them do what they like.

But how many LGBT+ have been hiding, anxious, to be who they are because they're afraid of the hate? How many more LGBT+s have to live like this before people accept them for who they are?

Okay so maybe your religion has taught you to not be LGBT+. I think that that's a whole other thing from actually hating on them.

If you can't be waving the rainbow flag up in the air, at least don't burn it to the ground.

That's what I think. The society has to change.

Anyone who has the freedom of being who they are shouldn't withhold other people's right to being who they are too.

★QUOTES★जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें