IF YOU NEED HELP CLICK ON THIS

Watch the video above if you have time, but this is what I want to share with you-keypoints from the talk the person above has given.

The man who is giving the talk is called Randy Pausch.He has pancreatic cancer and is dying very soon.

He gave a talk called The Last Lecture and I found it to be one of the most inspiring things I have read or heard or watched.

The truth is, I would never have found it if it weren't for my Character developmemt teacher. But I am happy I found it in the end anyway.

Here are a few keypoints I find are useful to your everyday life.

-Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.

The brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick wallsare there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough. They're there to stop the other people.

Find the best in everybody. Just keep waiting no matter how long it takes. No one is all evil. Everybody has a good side, just keep waiting, it will come out.

When Randy was a child, he wanted to be a famous Rugby player and his coach, Jim Grant scolded him countless of times but someone told him that his coach only scolded him because he cared and if Jim hadn't scolded him he would have been a bad coach.

Randy wanted to get a job he wanted since childhood.It was a Disney theme park and he wanted to design one of the rides there. He was rejected countless of times.When he finally made the team, he had to work on something for 15years. But it was a lesson well learnt.

How a good apology should go:
1)I'm sorry.
2)It's my fault.
3)How can I make it right?

Be prepared."Luck" is where preparation meets opportunity.

If you lead your life the right way, your dreams will come to you."It's not about how to achieve your dreams, but how to lead your life. If you lead your life the right way, the Karma will take care of itself. The dreams will come to you."

Jackie Robinson had it in his contract not to complain, even when the fans spit on him. You can choose to take your finite time, and energy and effort and you can spend it complaining or you can spend it playing the game hard, which is probably going to be more helpful to you in the long run.

Decide If You're Tigger or Eeyore
You just have to decide if you're Tigger or Eeyore. Tigger finds the fun in every situation. Eeyore wallows in self-misery.

If you would like to watch the full thing of The Last Lecture, you should be be able to find it on Youtube. There's also a book made on it. You may be able to find it!

Thank you for reading and if you found any of these things helpful,vote and comment!

Love,
404violetbug.