169

Don't argue with someone low

Don't argue with someone low. Be the better person and walk away.

Hi my buggers,I just really wanted to pour my heart and soul into this chapter because there's a swelling pit of emotions in me that I have to get out.

My passion is acting. I love it.

But there are snarky people in the production of it. People who always try to make you feel sad, sometimes unintentionally.

Sometimes they overreact. After all, we are rather dramatic people.

This is a summary of my conversation with my friends that made me feel sad.

The argument started when somebody started hating on a play we had to do, rather idiotically.

Somehow people started shouting at each other through the phone and people left.

Me: huge theory about how it's better to tell people what somebody did wrong.

People:No one did anything wrong.

(me:why are you telling people that their entire class is screwed if somebody else becomes a student councillor because they're lousy and annoying?)

Fair enough.

So they start sending long messages back and forth over a very dumb matter.

Somebody is screaming the names of Disney characters. I'm on good terms with her, she's a great person so no offence to her.

When I write, ah, long depressing messages.

People start telling me not to ruin the serious mood.

(Me:are you serious? People are literally screaming the names of disney characters and you're telling me I'm ruining the serious mood)

I just nod my head.

They came up with the list of people who were suited to play the main role of our new play.

People were mentioned, people I didn't think were made for the role.

Their reason:Because they're cute or pretty.

People who didn't even put their heart and soul into acting is more suited to have a good role than somebody who memorises their lines, acts like it's their last, and doesn't suck up to the teacher?

Nuh Uh.

I admit I'm not the best actress around but their are people better than the people mentioned on the list. These people can get demoralized. Before people speak, can you guys learn to think first?

Another moment of pure rage.

Sigh. People like these are the ones the make me want to quit my passion and move on to something else. But that would be that they won. Which I'm not going to let them do.

One day I will take a stand when I've had enough, and I'm encouraging you guys to do so to.

Songs that inspire you to speak up.

Yep some good songs that I know of. Comment if you have any more of these themed songs!