196[RESULTS OF THE COMPETITION!]

Attract what you expect,reflect what you desire,become what you respect, mirror what you admire

Alright in advance, I'm just saying thanks to everyone who participated. There was just enough entries to get a first, second and third!!

So here it goes(by the way, the results wasn't conducted from just me, I had three other people judge so based on the highest scoring one..)
1st:clardsweand her entry-The Other Daughter.

The plot was pretty interesting and pretty on point with the relevancy. I think it really had alot of meaning. According to some other reviews by other people, your entry was very relatable and on point with current teen events. Beautiful;)

2nd-@raekeshlyrakiera with her poem!

Your entry had a super deep and incredible meaning to it. I think it would be perfect for students to analyse for literature and stuff haha. Some reviewers didn't understand it though which is why it was pushed down to second,although the writing and vocabulary was on point especially for such a short entry.

3rd-Takanashi_Ayumi and her short story/monologue
While I would say yours was the longest and you have good writing skills, it wasn't exactly relevant to the theme. Other reviewers said that you was more of a romance story. Your ending was perfect though and it probably could've gotten a higher place if the competition was based on romance.

Your prizes will be delivered very very soon and your entry will also be showcased too in the next chapters so other people can read and decide who should have which place or whether their place was rightfully so, so...thanks for participating!

Special thanks to:
ZacaM-ing
and two other anonymous people;)

Guys chapter 200 is coming out next week!Sorry for the long wait! You can betcha that it'll huge;)

If there's anything you want to see in particular, please Wattpad PM me.

Do you want to see horoscope sections back?

Do you have a particular TV show or book you enjoy?

Do you like the idea of reading more stories?(This time, I'll actually write them out for you guys, to avoid the previous confusion in 100 where you guys couldn't read the picture as it was too small)

Do you want to see things like

Gifs?

How about

Music videos to lighten up the mood?

Anything you want, recommend to me and it'll show up on the 200th chapter.

Love,
404violetbug.