180[COMPETITION INFO]

Somehow we've come to believe that greatness is only for the chosen few, for the superstars

Somehow we've come to believe that greatness is only for the chosen few, for the superstars. The truth is, greatness is for us all. This is not about lowering expectations;it's about raising them for every last one of us. Greatness is not in one special place, and it's not in one special person. Greatness is wherever somebody is trying to find it.

Information about the 200th Chapter

Okay so if y'all didn't know, in twenty chapters we will be reaching another milestone-the 200th chapter!

And since I'll be publishing one chapter each day for the next week(and possibly the week after that as well),we may just reach a second milestone-the 4K reads milestone. But since we haven't gotten there yet, I'll stop talking about it.

When we reach there in time for the special 200th chapter milestone ,you can bet that it'll be crazy!

So for the build up to the 200th milestone(the actual chapter itself will be a surprise), I'm going to ask y'all to send in a TV show or a book that's inspiring to you and I'll go look for the quotes in that book.

Competition
Also, if you're a good writer or just someone who knows a ton of inspirational stories, you could send in an original monologue or story that you wrote.

It has to be 200-600 words long. Although you can write more, the shorter you write, the better. It feels like even with shorter words, there's still alot of meaning to it so try to cut your story or monologue down to 600words! Give it a title.

Send it in by June 30th midnight and the results will be out by July 10th!

The monologue or story has to be inspirational, touching or hit you in the feels,ya know?

No R Rated stuff please!

That should be all, send in your monologue/story by Wattpad pm or tag me through your book like this

Title(state whether it is an original or copy.If it's a copy, state where ya got it.)

Monologue or Story.

(You can write it now)E. g of how it should be like:

My Father, a copied monologue from Monologues For Teenagers(this is an actual monologue by the way)

I never really knew my father. Not really, not where it counts,that is,down deep.

It always seemed like there was this distance between us, ya know?He was always so busy all of the time. And all I can remember about him when I was little, was that he always seemed to either be coming or going. He was like this roomer who lived with us, and ate with us and slept upstairs.

We never spent much time together, just the two of us.And when we were together, like there was nothing happening, ya know?Seemed like no one ever had time. Or made time. Or cared. I guess, I don't know. But I sure know how I feel now, now that he's dead.

Why is it so hard to get stuff out in the open?I mean like, love. Why is it so scary?

I love you dad. And I'm sorry I never told you, and that you never ever told me. And I wish you were still around so I could sit down and share things, and talk about things we never got into when you were alive. I wish I could put my arms around you, and hold you tight, and tell you all the things I wanted to say but never did.

Like how much I respected you and  how I thought I thought you were a really neat guy and the best father in the whole world and how special you were.

And I'd tell you I love you. I love you dad, I love you!

The end

★★★

Alright, time for the prizes:

1st prize:A Follow, Votes(and comments if you're seriously talented) On The First 5 of your chapters of the book of your choice(if you have that many) and an honest book review

2nd Prize: Votes(and comments if you're seriously talented)On The First 5 of your chapters of the book of your choice(if you have that many) and an honest book review

3rd Prize:Votes(and comments if you're seriously talented)On The First 5 of your chapters of the book of your choice(if you have that many)

That's pretty much all, and I am so excited to see what you amazing people come up with.

Also there will no bias, no matter if we know each other, whether you have supported my book whether you're the most famous person in Wattpad, I judge this based on how good and how relevant your monologue or story is.

All of the above prizes will be showcased in this book too so if my other non participating readers wonder there's a book review in a quotes book, now you know.

Love,
404violetbug.