200[SPECIAL EDITION]

Ho. Ho. Ho. Man, I really have my work cut out for me. Lemme walk you through today's programme: quotes-from books, TV shows, famous celebrities, or just plain do gooders.
Followed by short stories of love and family!Last, but never least, unlike 100, we're doing a rundown of my life on Wattpad. Also I placed pictures for the quotes but every single one of them somehow got deleted off this chapter:( That's why there'll be more quotes in this chapter.

I really am sorry that this chapter will look less grand cause of that.

Completed with gifs and some great jokes;)

Let's get started!

There is no evil in sorcery. Only the hearts of men.
-Merlin

Magic is neither good nor evil. It is a tool like a knife. Is a knife evil?Only if the wielder is evil.
-Merlin

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be.
-Merlin

In life you always have a choice. Sometimes it's easier to believe you don't.

An easy solution is like a light in the storm, Merlin. Rush for it at your own peril, for it may not always lead you to a safe harbor.

Old men forget yet all shall be forgot but he'll remember with advantages, then with our names familiar in his mouth as household words-Arthur The King, Merlin and Gawain, Lancelot and Elyan, Leo and Percival:From this day to the ending of the world, but we in it shall be remembered-we few, we happy few we band of brothers for he today that sheds blood with me shall be my brother.

Sometimes great possibilities are right in front of us and we don't see them because we choose not to.
-The Flash.

People are going to tell who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say,"No, this is who I am."You want people to look at you differently?Make them. You wanna change things you're gonna have to go out there and change them yourself because there are no fairy godmothers in this world.
-Once Upon A Time

There is always a crisis. Perhaps you should consider living your life during them otherwise you might miss it.

I'm a believer and I want to get others to see the light.
-Once Upon A Time.

You can't change the past. But you can learn from it.

Believing in even the possibility of a happy ending is a very powerful thing.

When I remembered you, I saw this world for what it truly is.

There is no shame in falling down. But there is pride in getting back up.
-iisuperwomanii AKA

↑the only thing I could put down

↑the only thing I could put down. Literally, Lilly, you da bomb.

Alright!Moving on to some awesome touching short stories. Some are only a 100 words long.
I've always been a daddy's girl. On road trips, we competed over who sported the most hawks first. Our favorite competition was, upon seeing each other, who could say the words "I love you best" first. If I got him first, Dad would reply, "I'll get you-just wait."My dad died the night before my 50th birthday. The next day, Mom brought me a gift, saying, "This is from your dad. He bought it for you five years ago." Inside was a beautiful gold pocket watch. Engraved on the inside were the words:I love you best-Gotcha.