hotel

After getting luggage, someone from the airport picked us up snd drove us to the hotel we were staying in.

"I got us a suite with three rooms." Jaelyn said.
"Ooooooh!" Anna replied.
"Are you still hazy from your long sleep?" Jaelyn asked me.
I nodded.
"If anything Pepper can do, it's sleep." Anna laughed.
I smiled and laughed along.
"Are you still tired?"
"Uh huh" I nodded again.

I dozed off and was almost asleep once again. Until I felt worms crawling onto my body tickling me. The worms were fingers.

"Okay, okay! I'm awake! Give me your bottle of water." I told Anna as her and Jaelyn laughed.
She handed me her water as I drank it, keeping me awake.

"Excited about meeting your boyfriend?" Jaelyn teased.

"He isn't my boyfriend." I defended. "Yet." I mumbled under my breath so that only I could hear.
***
"I call this room!" I yelled as I jump onto the bed of the room with pastel lavender painted walls. The other two started talking about some random stuff about some other kpop groups.

I went onto my phone and messaged him.

TaeHvung: i just got to the hotel
Kookie: yay
TaeHvung: omg it's so loud in the lobby wth wait brb
Kookie: okay

"Wait I'll be back." I took the room card and stuffed it into my boot and walked outside the door.

I took the elevator to the lobby to see what was going on. There were so many girls screaming outside the hotel with security gathered around the hotel.They were screaming bangtan sonyeondan. What is happening? 7 boys in varsity jackets with shades on walked inside the lobby. I knew who they were in an instant. Oh my gosh. I. What? How?

I started taking pictures to show Anna later. The boys were in the lobby and Namjoon was talking to the person working in the front desk. I skimmed my eyes on the boys to see what they were doing. Yoongi, Taehyung, Hoseok, Jin, Jimin, were talking to each other. Jungkook was near them barely paying attention to their conversations but was saying a few words. I wonder what he was doing on his phone instead of talking to the other his hyungs.

TaeHvung: omg omg omg omg omG oMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG omG OMg OmG oMG oMg omG
Kookie: what?
TaeHvung: the boys are staying in the same hotel as me omf how is this possible?

*pictures*

I put down my phone for a while and was debating on weather or not to go up to them or not. I'm not brave enough uGh.. Jungkook's phone beeped and my eyes were focused on him. He looked up and his eyes were looking into mine. I quickly looked down and saw a notification pop up onto my phone.

Kookie: lucky
TaeHvung: !!!!!!!
Kookie: ?
TaeHvung: he looked at me in the eyes omFG
Kookie: why don't you go up to him?
TaeHvung: not brave enough

It was getting late and I was going back to our suite. I headed towards the hallway with the elevators and as of that time, the boys headed this way with their manager and some other people. My room card slipped out of my hands and fell onto the floor. As I was bending back up to stand up, my head hit something. Taehyung.