thanks a lot

The next concert was in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. As we landed, a ton of fans were there to greet us. The boys stayed for about 3 minutes to give autographs and stuff.
"Pepper, check your Twitter! You reached 85% on the poll!" Someone yelled from the crowd which stood out. Jungkook froze and took out his phone to check. He ran over to me.
"Oh my, you reached 90 percent!" He said, with a huge smile on his face. He hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. I'm pretty sure so many fans caught that and took a picture but I couldn't care less right now.

We got our own separate rooms this time. To be honest, this just made revenge way easier. We have our concert tomorrow and the boys are practicing right now. I have no dance anyways so I got bored. I feel like writing suddenly. Probably because so much exciting stuff has been happening, being on tour with them.
I sat in front of them, with my notebook open. I wrote a couple of lines already. They were dancing to Dope.

Getting drunk on the moonlight,
Feelin' alright
Releasing the excitement like a firework
Yeah, just an empty and blank mind
Having fun, no worries in my head

Feel and enjoy the youth while we still can
Just living life to the fullest
No worries, no worries

I was just about to write more until a shoe hit me in the eye.
The boys rushed over and Jungkook slapped Hoseok on the arm.
"Are you okay?" Tae asked.
What do you think? I just got hit in the eye at lightning speed with Hoseok's shoe. Do I look like I can do a backflip right now? I can barely see you guys since my vision is so blurry right now.
"Yeah, I'm fine, okay, it hurts a lot." I said.
"I'm so sorry! It was the kick move and my shoe flew right off.." Hoseok said.
"It's fine."
"Get some ice, Hoseok. It'll be bad if it starts swelling." Jin said.
He went to get ice. When he came back, Jin got a towel and put the ice inside it and used the towel wrapping it, holding it on the area around my eye.
"You'll be fine. It might start to swell but just be sure to ice it. Hoseok, look what you did."
"Will the swelling last a long time? I don't want it to effect the concert tomorrow night." I asked.
"Not sure, but I'll check on you tomorrow. For now, just go and rest. Remember to ice it, though."
"Thanks." I said.
I went back to my room and very quickly fell asleep.

***

I woke up to the sound of thunder. I looked outside and there was a huge storm. I went into the bathroom and saw the area around my eye a bit swollen. It wasn't that bad and noticeable but still swollen. I'll remember to get revenge on Hoseok twice. I went and got ice and wrapped a towel around it and put it over the swollen part using my left hand and used my other hand to write more, continuing from where I left from. I put on Orange Caramel's song My Copycat and wrote.

After a while, I got tired and my phone buzzed.
Hi trash! I'd like to add you as a contact.
I looked at it and smiled, remembering my skype name was trash. I accepted the request and clicked onto their profile. It was Wendy.

wendy's fast food: omg name goals
trash: right back at ya
wendy's fast food: so you're on tour with bts, huh?
trash: yup omg it's so fun
wendy's fast food: ugh i so wanna be you
trash: not rn probably hoseok's shoe flew and hit my eye
wendy's fast food: woah, you okay?
trash: eh, it's kinda swollen and we have a concert in 12 hours.
wendy's fast food: malaysia, right?
trash: yeah, but enough about me, how are you?
wendy's fast food: i'm spending time with my family rn
trash: aww family quality time
wendy's fast food: have you talked to the other girls yet?
trash: nope, i don't even know how you found my skype to be honest
wendy's fast food: oh, i just found you bc you were in my contacts
trash: OH YEAH RIGHT YOU HAVE MY PHONE NUMBER
wendy's fast food: forgetful unni
trash: hehe yeah
wendy's fast food: i'll add you into the group chat with me, seugi, and sooyoung
trash: alright

wendy's fast food has added trash to this conversation

wendy's fast food: guysguysguys it's pepper unni
joy: oooooh hiiiiiii
seulgi: hey!
trash: hey guys!
seulgi: aren't you on tour?
trash: yuppp
joy: oooo how is it?
trash: its v fun with the boys tbh

We talked for a little while then I decided to get back on someone. Hoseok. I ordered 2 pizzas loaded with parmesan cheese powder on top except 2 slices regular. I got ginger powder and sprinkled that on top of both slices.

I told them all to wake up and I gave them the food. They were all happy and I was eating my slice as I eyed Hoseok. Jungkook went over to me and saw me observing Hoseok.

"Did you do something to his pizza?" He asked me.
I kept my eyes straight on Hoseok and replied.
"Just watch." I mumbled as I chewed on my slice.
He sat next to me and watched him. Hoseok took a bite and chewed it and then he suddenly made a face and ran to the bathroom and spit it out as I smiled.
He ran back and yelled "What is that?!"
"Ginger powder, put special for only you." I said, laughing.
"You deserved it, for making her face swollen." Jungkook said.
"You-aish, you're just on her side." He pointed at him.

The other boys quietly laughed as they watched and ate their pizza.