fun at lotte world

"Guys! Let's go on that one!" Tae yelled like a 7 year old.
"Geez, did you just have your brain reversed to a little kid who just saw candy?" Hoseok smiled and asked.
"Well, the guy who stamped the stamp onto my hand did stamp my hand really hard and I think that did something to my brain. Guys! What if the ink on the stamp goes into your brain and changes you into a little kid's mind?"
"Well I could put a pacifier in you." Yoongi responds.
"Aye, hyung, why so salty?"
We all just decided to relax and have fun today.
I looked back since me, Jungkook, Taehyung and Namjoon were walking pretty fast and the others are a bit behind.

I turned my head back and saw Jaelyn clinging onto Jin. Level 10 clinger much? Anna and Jimin are talking and seem pretty cute.

"Let's go on the carousel first?" Namjoon suggested.
"Sure." We all agreed.
I took a white pony on the inside and Jungkook took the one next to me which was black with white spots. As soon as the carousel started, we started screaming for no reason. It felt nice to feel stress free.
After a couple of more rides, it was noon already. We ate lunch and continued going on more rides. We found a lake and saw swan boats.

"Oooooh! Let's pair up and go on the boats! I call Jin!" Jaelyn yelled in a really high shriek.
"Jaelyn, chill." Me and Anna said at the same time.
"Okay, I guess Jin and Jaelyn, Jaelyn don't make out with him too much that you guys fall into the river~" Namjoon said trying to keep a straight face.
We all started laughing except for Jin whose face was bright red and Jaelyn who didn't seem to care.
"Jin and Jaelyn, Pepper and Kookie, Tae and Hobi, Anna and Jimin, and Yoongi you're with me."

We all agreed and went on our separate boats.
"Does Jin actually like her back or is she just obsessing over Jin is scared if her?" I asked Jungkook, referring to Jaelyn.
"I think he likes her. Maybe he likes being bossed or obsessed over if you know what I mean." Jungkook said with a wink.
"Oh gosh." I said face-palming myself trying to not laugh.

"I want to know your music taste. Which groups or singers do you have songs they sing on your phone?"
"Of course you guys, IU, Red Velvet, EXID, Block B, Got7, Monsta X, Seventeen, Twice, and some others that I'm probably forgetting but I don't listen to as much." I replied.
"Have you ever heard EXO? They're pretty good."
"Yeah. My brother was actually a member."
"Oh my gosh, who's your brother?"
"Xiumin."
"Really? Didn't he go missing?"
"Yeah. He went missing 2 months ago." I sighed and looked into the water.
"I'm so sorry. I didn't know he was your brother."
"I miss him. We were really close. He was going on tour and I was staying in America meanwhile he was going around the world and then he went missing. I remember, that, when we were younger," I tried to say swallowing the lump in my throat and to hold back the tears but tears like rain drops rolled down my cheek,"we used to fight all the time over the strangest things. I got a scar on my shoulder for him accidentally pushing me off the stairs and then I rolled onto a sharp corner hitting my shoulder. It hurt but it hurt even more seeing my brother who always fought with me crying because of what he did. He understood that fighting didn't help anything and after that, we never fought again." I said meanwhile my voice cracked and tears could not stop as Jungkook put his arm around me and wrapped me into a hug.

"I'm sorry. This must have been all so hard on you." Jungkook said with a sad expression on his face.
"This wasn't your fault, you have nothing to apologize for."
"Awwww! Jungkookie loves Pepper!" Yoongi shouted attracting everyone's eyes on us.
Everyone shouted things saying we were cute except Taehyung who just stared.

"Ah, dakcho!" Jungkook shot back.
I lifted my head up.
"Uh, sorry I ruined your shirt with my mascara." I sniffed.