you don't have to look too far

As I tried to click the button for the elevator, another hand touched mine. Jungkook. He had a snapback on and put on a pair of shades.

"Oh hey, I have to go meet someone at Coffee Chu." I said.
"I have to meet someone there too. I'll bring you there."

After walking 5 minutes, we arrived at a cafe. I took out my phone and messaged Kookie.

TaeHvung: hey, i'm here. where are you?
Kookie: you don't have to look so far
TaeHvung: ?
Kookie: who's next to you?
TaeHvung: jungkook omg he brought me here hes so cute and i just dudjnsjskls

I heard Jungkook laughing a bit and I lifted my head to find him on his phone. Oh my gosh I just called him cute when he's right next to me.

"Jungkook? You're Kookie? You're actually him?"
"Yup."
"Why didn't you tell me before?"
"Would you have believed me if I said I was Jungkook?"
"Good point."
We went to the main counter and I read the menu.
"They have really good churros here."
"I'll have a mango sundae with churro and a choco brownie shake." I said to the barista.
"Make that two of each." Jungkook said. "You ordered my usual ones those are my favorite. You can go get a table and I'll get the food."
"The total is 21,000 won." The barista said.
"Wait I'll pay." I offered.
"No, let me pay." He said as he handed him his card.
"Next time I'm paying."
"Fine. Now go get a seat before it gets packed."
I went to a table with two seats across from each other. I went on my phone to check the responses on Twitter and found a hashtag trending. #WhoIsPepper is trending worldwide. This might not be good. Jungkook came and put the tray on the table.
"So you know a lot about me, huh?"
"No kidding." I said with a smile.
"What about you? I don't know much about you, dongseng."
"What do you want to know about me?"
"What your full name is, your favorite color, stuff like that."
"Well my full name is Pepper Tapia but I also have a Korean name since my dad and his side of the family is Korean but my mom's is American. So I guess I'm half Korean? My favorite color is black, white, and sometimes another color but it changes all the time. My favorite number is ten. I'm 17 years old and my birthday is November twenty-second. My favorite music artist is of course, BTS. Um, my favorite food is eel and any meat or sweets." I said as I drank the shake.
"I'll remember all of that." He said as he winked. Oh gosh he just winked at me what the hell? Help. I'm melting.
We talked about some random things and ate our food. My phone suddenly started vibrating a lot.
"Is someone calling you?" Jungkook asked.
"No, it's Twitter."
I scrolled along my notifications. People tracked down my Twitter account? At the corner of my eyes, I saw Jungkook go on his phone too.
"People are sending so much hate, I'm sorry."
"It's not your fault, don't apologize."
"I feel bad."
"Don't."
@ chocolatechipjungkookie: this is the pepper they were talking about? this girl looks ugly as hell and the bangtan boys are probably saying it as a joke

@ cupofteaandsuga: this is who we're up against?

@ taehyungxx_: why would they sent that tweet about this girl? she probably hacked them omg guys #GiveBTSTheirAccountsBack

And the list goes on forever. Flashes started appearing.
"Sheeba. Wear my jacket and cover your face and let's go back to the hotel. The paparazzi are vicious and can make up or dig out any story they want."
He gave me his jacket, put his arm around me and we went back to the hotel with a speed between jogging and walking.

As we went back to the boys' room, Hoseok came up to us.
"You're all over Twitter right now, dongsaeng."
"We know, hyung. The paparazzi found us as Coffee Chu." Jungkook said.
"Were you guys on a date?" Jin appeared out of nowhere.
I felt my cheeks heat up.
"No, I'll explain later but what are we going to do now? People think Pepper hacked us." Jungkook said. I felt a bit of me get a little sad but that wasn't the main thing right now.
"Let's prove them wrong then." I said.