number one fan proven

I woke up in the morning with a smile on my face. I took out my waterproof speaker and connected it to my phone. I took a relaxing bath playing BTS on the speaker. Let's just say being in water and listening to Butterfly is really relaxing.

I dried myself, did my makeup with foundation, mascara, lip stick, and eye liner. I changed into a shirt and a black skirt with the shirt tucked into the skirt and black converse with black stockings.

I went to the Anna's room and waked her up along with Jaelyn.
"Let's go eat downstairs." I suggested.
"I'm too lazy, I'll order room service." Jaelyn said.
"Me too." Anna agreed.
"Lazy asses." I laughed.
"Bring me back a bowl of fruit loops or frosted flakes though!" Anna said.
"This isn't America!" I said as I closed the door and left.

I heard no noise across the door. They're probably still asleep. They don't have big plans anyways. Not until tomorrow.

Ding

I pressed the button for the lobby and went to the desk.

"Can you deliver kalguksu labeled for Namjoon, a pork soup rice labeled for Jungkook, japchae labeled for Taehyung, stew kimchi jjigae labeled for Jimin, a bulgogi for labeled for Yoongi, naengmyun labeled for Jin, and a kimichi labeled for Hoseok to room 1012? Can I write a little note and can you deliver that with it? I know I'm asking a lot, I'm sorry."
"It's completely fine. Here's a pen." The man said and handed me a pen and paper.

Your fans know you the best.

"Here, I'll pay for all of this." I said while handing him my credit card.

I went into the breakfast room and got some food and ate. I watched some more BTS videos. I went back upstairs and decided to go to BTS' room for a while.

Knock knock
"Whoh ith it?" A voice which belonged to Taehyung asked. He sounds like he just did the chubby bunny challenge.
"Your number one fan who sent you guys the breakfast."
The door opened and a Taehyung with stuffed cheeks stood in front of me.
"Paper, thanfk yoo for se fod." He tried to say with his mouth full.
"Jeez, Tae, chew carefully and swallow before you choke to death." I laughed.
Everyone came pouncing on me.
"Dongseng! Thanks you!"
***
"So besides seeing us, what else are you guys doing in Seoul?" Tae asked.
"I don't know yet. My room mate Anna likes you too but not as much as me but likes Jimin the most  and Jaelyn who is my friend but loves GOT7 especially Mark Tuan."
"Well, if you guys have time, we can all go to Lotte World and have some fun."
"I'm in." I said and everyone else agreed.
"Let's see if you really are the number one fan, shall we?" Yoongi suggested.
"How?"

"We're each going to ask you 3 questions about ourselves, like for example, a favorite color. If you answer them all right, we will let you tweet on our twitter account."
"Bring it on." I said with a smirk.
"I'll, then Namjoon, Jimin, Jin, Tae, Hoseok and then Jungkookie, okay?"
"Sure."

After Yoongi thinking for a minute, he asked,"What is my favorite number?"
"Three." I answered confidently as the others ooh-ed.
"Why is my stage name Suga?"
"Because you're pale and your smile is sweet."
"Name one of my idols."
"Kanye West."
"Jeez, you're good." He said as he continued eating his bulgogi.

"Namjoon, your turn." I said.
"Name my nicknames."
"Rap Mon, God of Destruction, Dance Prodigy and Leader Mon."
"Who would fix things that I destroy?"
"Yoongi."
"Where did I used to study in?"
"New Zealand."
"Fangirls know so much."
"Nah, just me. I'm not just your number 1 fan but your number one stalker." I said with a laugh.

"My birthday?" Jimin asked.
"October thirteenth."
"Where is my hometown?"
"Busan."
"Who teases about my height the most?"
"Kookie."

On the corner of my eyes, I saw Jungkook blushing once he pointed that out. Jeez, he's adorable.

"Jin, you're up."
"What's my favorite color?"
"Pink. I call you pink princess a lot and people have no idea who I would be talking about." I said with a chuckle.
"What other language can I speak besides English and Korean?"
"A bit of Chinese."
"Who is my idol?"
"T.O.P. from Bigbang."
"Alien V, bring it on."

"Will do, Pepper."
"My favorite color?"
"Black, white, and green."
"What animal did I describe myself as?"
I thought for a bit and everyone started ooooh-ing again.
"Monkey."
"Damn it, I thought that would get you."

"What do they think of me as in a family?"
"The mother because you nag at them a lot."
"What color do I express BTS as?"
"Red because it is the color of passion."
"Uh, at a Halloween party, what did I want to be?"
"Batman."

"Kookieeee." I exaggerated his nickname.
"Pepperrrrr. What-" He was about to ask when I cut him off.
"Your favorite color is black, white, and red, you think black and red are the colors that express Hip Hop. Your favorite number is one, your favorite girl singer is IU. You're often called Golden Maknae because you're good at a lot of things which includes dancing, sports, dancing to songs that are two times faster and two times slower. Your role model is G-Dragon. You grew up in Busan. You like reading comic books. Your ideal date is a walk along the beach at night."
"Woah."
"Anything else?"
"Nope."
"Anyone else has more questions?"

Everyone shook their head in with their jaws open still wondering how I knew so much.
"pepper is our number one fan and is daebak, tweeted." I said as I tweeted off of Jungkook's phone.

As I clicked the home button, I found Skype on his phone and remembered that I have to meet Kookie in 10 minutes.

"Crap. I have to go meet someone. I'll see you guys later!" I said as I left.