revenge

We had one day of free time before we leave Philippines and I decided I would get revenge on Taehyung today. Everyone else went to sleep. He fell asleep in my room so I decided to taunt him. Our flight was in six hours. He's supposed to wake up in three hours and he went to bed pretty late. I took all the alarm clocks and put them in the room. Each one was going off each 10 minutes one by one for the first 2 then one would go off each minute. and continuing to. He wouldn't get much sleep tonight. I set up a camera in his room to record it and I could see his reaction on my phone.

At 4:30, the first one rang. He barely noticed until 1 minute later. The clock was placed on the bedside table so he could easily turn it off. The next one rang and it was inside the drawer. A minute went past and another one rang which was placed under the other pillow on the bed. He tried to ignore it but then another one rang under the bed and another one in another drawer. After 3 more went off, he came out of the room.
"You can sleep in your own room.." He said lazily and dragging one of my pillows with him while he walks back to his room.
"Had a good sleep?" I asked, laughing.
"How are you not tired?"
"I slept away half of the hours day because I'm that lazy."

I went to my room to get all the clocks and put them back. I still wasn't tired since I completely slept through the day. I watched some kdramas for a while then got bored and fell asleep. It was almost time for them to wake up but they all set their alarm to not wake up until another half an hour.
I should probably prank someone else. The most heaviest sleeper is Jungkook. Tae once recorded all the members sleeping and he squished Jungkook's cheeks and touched his toe a lot and still did not wake up. I went into their room and Tae was asleep. I took a marker that I found and went over to Jungkook's bed. He looks so cute asleep, to be honest. I took the marker cap off and pointed it at his face. Right when I was about to press down, his arm held my hand which scared me and made me drop it and the point still hit his face.

I let out a tiny shriek.
"What the hell? You scared me so much." I said.
"I was awake an hour ago."
"Jeez, don't pretend to be asleep then." I rolled my eyes.
"You should do it to someone else."
"Jimin." I said.
"I'm coming with you."
"By the way, you still have a squiggly line from when I dropped the marker on your face." I pointed out.

We walked over to Jimin and Hoseok's room. I walked over to Jimin's room and wrote "Jiminie pabo" on one cheek, "I got no jams" on his other cheek, and a "ㅇㅅㅇ" face on his forehead.

We quietly snickered and went back. I went back to my room and Jungkook came with me. I found really random and ugly pictures of the boys (they are never ugly tho lets be real) and put them in a collage. Jungkook helped me pick some out. Soon, he had to go to his room and get ready to go to the airport. I was pretty much already ready except with my hair. I decided to put it in a ponytail. I got my suitcase and went to the lobby. After 15 minutes, the boys all came down. I looked at Jimin who was wearing a mask.
"Hey, is that a new fashion trend or something?" I asked him, snickering.
"You--aish.." His face got red.
"Hey, this teaches you a lesson not to mess with me. Plus, the others are gonna get a lesson too."
He nodded.
I looked over at Tae who was half falling asleep on Jin's shoulder.
"Jeez, Tae, did you get a good night sleep?" I asked, smiling.
"Shut up, can we please go and get on the car and sleep?" He sleepily said.
"What happened to him?" Yoongi asked.
"Ask Pepper." He pointed at me.
"I put alarm clocks in his room that went off every 10 or 1 minute at three o'clock."
"Woah, what were you doing that late?" Namjoon asked.
"I-"
"She was obviously making out with Jungkook." Hoseok said, laughing.
I lightly smacked Hoseok on the shoulder.
"Now as I was saying, before this idiot interrupted me, do I need to remind you guys I slept away half of the day yesterday?" I asked.
"Oh yeah." Jin said.
"Can we please get on the car and let me sleep?" Tae asked, drooling on Jin's shoulder.
"Aish- you drooled on my shoul-ugh." Jin said, noticing the drool just now and trying to push his head off.