not the same jungkook

"How could you?"
"I'm really sorry. I feel terrible. I was just really jealous of you two and how close you are. I really am."
Tae was crying uncontrollably and I kind of feel bad. I know what he did was wrong and stupid but I still feel really bad.

"Why would you do that?"
"I'm sorry guys, I really wasn't thinking."

"Sorry dosen't cut it." A voice besides me said in a growling tone.
"You guys have every right to be mad."
"Exactly."
Jungkook threw a punch at him meanwhile Tae just took the beating. Jungkook roughly put his lips against mine and kissed me. Tae just cried harder.

I know what he did was wrong and all but he deserves another chance. He knows that what he did was wrong and that we are upset about him but he does not deserved to get hit by Jungkook right now. What is Jungkook thinking? I have to make things right. I was starting to cry too. This just brought me back memories with my so-called father. No one stood up for me. I can't have Tae feel this way.

"STOP!" I shouted.
They both turned their heads to me.
"Jungkook, this isn't you. This isn't the Jungkook I loved. Tae deserves another chance. He knows he's wrong and I understand that you're upset at him because I am too but you can't just take the anger all on him. Until you apologize to both of us truly, get out. You're not the same Jungkook that said he loved me in the hospital." I shouted.
"I-I'm sorry." He said as he looked down and stopped punching Tae.
"Get out." I said.
He left us two in the room in silence.

"I'm sorry. I forgive you but I didn't expect all of that from him." I said to Tae.
"You didn't do anything wrong. You actually helped me."
"Yeah, I felt bad. It reminded me of memories from when I was younger."
"Oh I'm sorry."
"You're badly bruised and you're bleeding. Come, I'll clean it."