i love you

ϟ-jungkook's pov-ϟ
10 days later
Me and the others have been switching shifts for the last couple of days and it's back to me again. We haven't been as productive and happy as before now that Pepper is in a coma. I'm trying to stay positive and wanting Pepper to wake up but the other tiny part of me thinks she won't wake up.
Don't think that.
Think happy thoughts.

I looked at the body on the electric bed. Even though she looked as pale as a ghost, she still looks beautiful just like before. I wonder what she's thinking about.
"Hey Pepper, remember when I first messaged you?" I paused and continued on after 5 seconds," I meant to message Taehyung. The actual Taehyung. My eyes were kind of blurry and I typed a "v" instead of "y" and your skype showed up so I just added you. And I'm so glad I'm an idiot. Wait, that wasn't meant to go that way, you know what I mean. After all the things you told me, I felt so bad and I really wanted to be by your side and support you. Remember that whenever you have something on your mind, you can always count on me to listen or have a shoulder to cry on."

I held her hand and continued.
"After all, I am your bias ruiner." I said laughing a bit. "I haven't been brave enough to say this before, but I feel like this is a good time. I love you Pepper. I love your smiles, laughs, traits, humor, selcas, everything. I love you." I said while taking short breaths. I closed my eyes and kissed her hand.

"I love you too." I heard a small voice whisper.
"Oh my gosh. You're awake." I said while a tear slipped out of my eye.
Her hand lightly squeezed mine.
"Doctor? She's awake!" I yelled into the halls.