scream it out loud

We were on the sand and all the boys were in the water except Namjoon, Jin, and Jungkook.
"Do the boys know? About us?" I asked Jungkook.
"No, not yet."
"Should we tell them?"
"The boys were all still seasick and sleepy from being in the boat yesterday. We could tell them now. Let's scream it out loud and make everyone hear." He says.
I nodded.

He nodded and mouthed
1
2
3
"WE'RE DATING!" we yelled.

Jin and Namjoon turned their heads over and Jin tried to run over but tripped on the sand. The boys turned back and Tae froze. I kind of feel guilty because of Tae. I mean, he was my bias before and I like him and all but I just feel like me and Jungkook have more of a connection and that we talked without me even knowing who he actually was. Either way, he was going to find out some how, I guess.
***
We were all in the water and I wrapped my legs around Jungkook's waist and put my arms on top of his shoulder and he was carrying me in the water. I splashed water in his face and he let go, dropping me into the water. I laughed and swam towards the shore. I went to get on my phone and took some pictures of the beach and some selcas with me and Jungkook. (But first....let me take a selca)