let us have another dance

ϟ-jungkook's POV-ϟ  

"Kookie! How'd it go?" Jin asked as he rushed over to me.

"She wants me to tell the media about how I feel about her."
"You can't do that. The fans are going to flip."
"Well, I love her. If that's what's going to take for me to be forgiven, then be it."
"Bu-"
"No buts. If they are really my fans then they would support my decision or they are not actually my fans."
"You've grown a lot from since we debuted and even before that. I'm proud of you." He said and patted me.

Of course I'm telling the media. I took out my phone and called Daily K-Pop, a really popular website with all the k-pop news and gossip and booked an interview and hoped not to mess up anything else. I can't cost to mess up anymore. On the interview, I have to apologize to both the rest of the hyungs and Pepper. The hyungs are ignoring me too and I just really want them back again.

***

"So, Jeon Jung Kook, I heard you're working on a new song by yourself. What's it about? Do your fans get the chance to hear it today?" The interviewer asked with a mic in his hand.
"Well, our fans probably have heard about Pepper. Someone also leaked the picture. The picture is real. But it wasn't meant to be taker that way. She couldn't go to sleep and so I went to go and comfort her. We are not dating but I actually do love her. I truly do care and love her. Lately, I kind of messed up with everything around me including my own friends. The last couple of days have been hell for me without you guys. I'm here to say that I truly am sorry and I really wish you guys forgive me. I honestly do care about you guys and I feel terrible about what I did. Especially you two, Tae and Pepper. This song is dedicated for Pepper and the rest of Bangtan Sonyeondan." I said dryly as a tear slipped out of my eye and rolled off my cheek.

I cleared my throat and started singing.

"Lately, you're all that's on my mind
Everything else, I declined
Baby, all I think about is your smile
It's all I can think about for a while

But I was a fool to let you go
All I did was harm you
I know you might not forgive me though
I truthfully do love you

Give me one more chance
Let us have another dance."

"Aigoo, that was beautiful. How sweet?" The interviewer said.

The rest of the time, which was 10 minutes, he asked me questions asked by fans from Twitter.