unblocked

As the plane landed, we got our baggage and called a taxi. It was already eleven at night so Jaelyn would just be staying in our guest bedroom tonight.
We all collapsed on a couch as we walked into the apartment. We have 3 couches for some reason.
"I'm so tired." Anna groaned.
"Me too." I said.
"Me three." Jaelyn agreed.
"Why are we still up? Go to sleep." I said.
"Too tired to even get up." Jaelyn said.
"Aye, lazy asses." I said.
"That's easy for you to say. You slept through the whole flight and the whole drive home. We didn't get any sleep because of your obnoxious snoring on the plane."
"Ah, oh yeah." I laughed.
"Night." Jaelyn said as she closed her eyes and fell asleep with half of her leg dangling off the arm rest thing.
As I looked at Anna, she was already asleep without any word.
Ah these two.
I got 2 blankets and put it over them to keep them warm and got ready for bed. My phone buzzed and I picked it up. WHY IS MY TWITTER ALWAYS GETTING SPAMMED? Is something else happening? Oh gosh. Most of them just sent me a link. I had no choice but to click it I guess. There was a video titled "Jungkook's apologies|dailykpop"

He really did it? Someone with a reputation like that would never do this.. would they?

Ding

My messages?

Pink Princess: did you see the video yet?
Me: i was just about to
Pink Princess: oh, carry on

I clicked play.

Do you want to unblock this contact?
Yes