dinner and dance

"It's almost 6, let's go eat dinner!" Yoongi said with excitement.
"Pepper, do you want to go?" Namjoon asked.
"Sure." I replied
"You can bring your two friends by the way."

We left the room and I opened the door to my suite.

"Anna? Jaelyn!" I yelled as soon as I saw no one was in the suite.

I looked in their rooms and found a note on Anna's bedside table.

Me and Jaelyn went to go shopping and we'll have dinner too, don't worry about us. Text me or call me! Tell me all about what happened with the meet up!

"Guys, they went shopping and they'll eat by theirselves."
"Let's gooo!" Tae shouted.
"Let's eat Korean Barbecue!" Jin suggested.
"Sure!" We all agreed.
***
After we were done eating, the boys showed me some cool places around town. On the car, the boys whispered something with my name in it but I didn't really seem to care.

"Pepper, we have a surprise for you."
"Huh?" I asked.
"Wear this so it covers your eyes and we will take you to some place we bet you would like." Jungkook said as he handed me his bandana.
"Oh gosh you guys aren't going to rape me are you?" I joked.
"How did you know?" Taehyung said in a serious face.
Jungkook put it on so it covered my eyes.
"Is it too tight? Or too loose?"
"No it's fine."
The car stopped after driving 10 minutes from the restaurant we were at.
"I'll hold onto you and tell you if there are steps, okay?" Jungkook's soft voice said.
"Okay, I trust you." I said with a smile.
"We're getting off the car, there's a small step but you'll be fine."
I stepped down and wobbled a bit but walked steady afterwards. He held my arm and walked me up some stairs and went inside a building I think. The air got warmer and I heard a glass door close as we walked in. We stood in an elevator and then finally came.
"Take it off now."
I took the bandana off and looked around.
"Big Hit entertainment studio! This is your dance practice room." I said.
"Yup." They all nodded.
"Guys, let's play a game! I'll play random k-pop songs off my phone you just have to dance to it like how you guys did on Weekly Idol!"
"Jimin, Hoseok and Jungkook are good at these!" Yoongi said.
I hooked my phone up to the bluetooth speaker in the room and played Up & Down by EXID. Jungkook and Jimin looked at each other and I knew exactly what they were thinking. They're dance on Weekly Idol. As soon as the beginning starts, Namjoon pushed pass Hoseok and started dancing too but trying to act sexy with the extra finger on his lips. The rest of us were just laughing. I laughed so hard that my stomach hurts and I feel like I can throw up what I just ate from before.
I switched the song to Every Night and they Hoseok, Jimin, and Jungkook started dancing to it. I put on their song, I NEED U and they immediately lay on the ground in the circle for the choreography. Yoongi sits up and lip syncs his rap and right after, Taehyung has to lift Hoseok up as a chair and wait for his part to be over. To purposely tire Taehyung, I switched it to No More Dream which requires him to be sat on too.
"Dongsaeng, are you targeting me?"
"Maybe." I snickered.
He whispered something to the boys and they smiled.
"Pepper, up for a challenge?"
"Always." I smirked.
"Take my place except for songs where I have to lift Hoseok up. You can stay on the side or something for that and Hoseok can sit in thin air."
"Okay." I replied.
He started playing War of Hormone and I went to the left side where Tae comes in from. Namjoon first started out with the first couple of beats then Hoseok and Jungkook enter from the sides and dances to the three beats then me and Jimin come in then Jin and Yoongi comes in and we all pretend to point at someone. When it was the chorus where Tae sings, I started telling out the lyrics for no apparent reason. I was surprised that I actually danced the whole song without me falling or anything. I got to smacked Jimin's butt at one point though.

After a couple of more songs, Tae gave up and said I was a really good fan and everyone else agreed.

"Hyungs, let's go back." Jungkook said.
"I'm tired." Yoongi complained. Everyone else was tired too so we just nodded. When we were back on the car, me and Jungkook sat on the very back because Jin wanted so sit with Jimin and Yoongi so he pushed us back with just ourselves. Jin winked at Jungkook and he just sent back a glare that lasted for 5 seconds then blankly stared for 2 seconds and spoke.

"You're really good! I should give my title of Golden Maknae to you." He laughed.
I smiled.
"Hyungs, let's go to Lotte World tomorrow!" Jungkook said.
"Sure." Namjoon replied,"bring Anna and Jaelyn tomorrow, Pepper. I want to meet them!"
"Okay!" I replied.