LA, man

In the morning, we heard people yelling to wake up. Probably the three men.
I sat up from the bed and walked to open the door. Jungkook toppled over me and we both fell onto the ground.

"Aigoo, Jin!" He yelled.
Jin stood there laughing.
"I'll get you back, hyung." Jungkook said.
He stood up and helped me up.

"I'm kind of still surprised and a bit anxious and nervous to be honest." Jungkook said refering to the "kidnapping."
"So am I." I followed along.

The main door opened and they walked in. 4 men walked in this time. Coolio was also here.
He gave the boys a mission and a homework assignment to do. They were separated up into groups. We stopped recording right there and the manager came in to explain what was happening and how the kidnap was all faked and they understood and we got back to recording meanwhile us three are just watching behind the cameras or helping record, holding or setting up the cameras.

Tae and Namjoon were together,  Jimin, Hoseok, and Jungkook were working together,  and Yoongi and Jin were in a group to give performances in the neighborhood and seeing which group has the best performance depending by the people in the neighborhood and their votes.

Jimin, Hoseok and Jungkook won in the end and got to have a big meal with Coolio and some other people.

We filmed the rest peacefully and the boys were having so much fun in LA. They said they like the dorms here better since it has bigger space and such.

We also went to the beach but didn't go into the water. When filming, Tae was walking on a ledge with 2 kids and he pretty much scared a little girl. I was helping out behind the scenes of filming and was the camera-man for them.