Chapter 4: First Show

Valentina's POV

"Heavenly Father. We come to you in this time of need to bless everyone about to go on stage. This is our first show and we ask for your blessing on this journey and tour. Thank you for giving each and every one of us the talent that we have and for blessing us with fans that appreciate and love us.Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Hernandez for birthing such an amazing son, one who has a very distinct voice that got us this far. Thank you Phredley Brown for your talent on keyboards, lead guitar, and backup vocals. Thank you Jamareo Artis for being our bass guitarist. Thank you Eric Hernandez for your amazing percussion skills and for being Bruno's brother. Thank you Kameron Whalum on trombone. Thank you Dwayne Duggeron that funky saxophone. Thank you James King for throwing down on the trumpet and John Fossit on piano. Last but certainly not least, thank you Valentina Diamond for nursing Bruno back to health and for pushing him above and beyond. We all appreciate you. Bless everyone tonight Lord. In Jesus' name. Amen." Phil said, blessing and thanking everyone in the room. I smiled and blushed a little as the guys exchanged smiles and brotherly hugs. They all look so sharp with their blood red Dolce and Gabbana suits and their leopard print shirts. I felt so proud that they had included me on this journey.

I raised my voice so the guys could all hear me, "Okay boys. I want you to go out there and show D.C what Brunz and Zee Hooliganz are all about!!!" Bruno came up to me and pulled me into a warm hug. He smelled like a combination of Axe and some other light-smelling perfumes (from hugging some fans earlier in the lobby). I've never met someone so passionate about their fans.

"Alright V. After the concert, we're going to the hotel and ordering all junk food and watching scary movies on Netflix." Bruno said and tucked some of my hair behind my ear.

"But Bru, you know I don't like scary movies. I'm a cry baby. I get too scared." I muttered. B laughed and rolled his eyes.

"Whatever. I'll be there and you can count on me to protect you from zombie demons on a 78 inch flat screen." He said with a small chuckle.

"All right!! I'll see you after the concert. Good Luck babes." I said and gave him a small peck on his right cheek. He blushed slightly, almost the same color as his suit. With another parting hug, I went into the lounge room backstage and sat comfortably on the chocolate brown leather couch. The venue was completely sold out; everyone that bought tickets was there. So, I decided that I'd just wait backstage and watch the show from there. There was a HUGE 84 inch LED flat screen in this room. I could watch B perform and be perfectly comfortable on this couch. The concert had started about a half hour ago with Fitz and The Tantrums. They performed 5 songs. I had been watching them while the guys were getting ready. Now, it was my Hooligans' turn to take the stage. IThe noise of the crown grew deafening as the guys took the stage.

Here's their set list.

1. Moonshine

2. Natalie

3. Treasure

4. Money (That's What I Want) / Billionaire

5. Show Me

6. Candy Rain (cover)

7. Our First Time / Pony

8. Marry You

9. If I Knew

10. Runaway Baby

11. Young Girls

12. When I Was Your Man

13. Grenade

14. Just the Way You Are

But of course, Bruno's fans just can't get enough of him. So, for an encore, he performed "Locked Out Of Heaven" and "Gorilla." Unfortunately, I only knew this from the guys telling me after the show, because halfway through "Runaway Baby", my eyes got heavy and I dozed off. I'll just take a small nap, I told myself.