Chapter 14: Unexpected Arrival

Valentina POV
10:48 PM
April 9th,2014

I had just put Alaina to sleep and just settled into bed myself. My head rested on Leo's shoulder as he softly kissed my lips.

"Don't start something you can't finish." I said and gently bit his bottom lip. He kissed down my cheek and flicked his tongue over my neck.

"Baby, I can start, finish, and start again if I wanted to." He mumbled against my skin. My hands went to the bottom of his shirt and I quickly pulled it off. He hovered over me as he gently pulled my shirt over my head and bent down to kiss me delicately without rushing. I wrapped my slender arms around his neck as he slid his hand under my baby pink bra. He gently stroked his thumb over my tender nipples and I gasped while biting my bottom lip.

This is absolute perfection. Everywhere that he touched a goose bump raised. My body reacted to his every touch. He pulled back and proceeded to run his tongue down the center of my body. He took his time to give my small baby bump a kiss before he hitched his thumbs on the sides of my shorts. He gave me a wicked smile before pulling my shorts down with ease. My phone began ringing and we both groaned out.

"Let it ring." He said as he rubbed me softly through the thin fabric of my lingerie. I moaned out slightly as I arched my back. Judging by the continuous ringtone it was Crystal. I continue to let it ring and let Leo fill my body with pleasure.

The ringing stopped but picked right back up. I groaned out as Leo licked over my neck. Reaching over onto the nightstand, I picked my phone up and answered it.

"What Crystal? What do you want? It is 11:03 at night and you are blowing up my phone. I'm kind of busy at the moment. Leo laughed against my skin.

"I just went into labor. Bruno is taking me to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. My contractions are 6 minutes apart. Hurry!!" She huffed out.

"Okay. I'm on my way." I said and hung up the phone. Leo's tongue flicked over my chest leaving me breathless.

"B-babe.. Leo.. Can we finish this l-later? Crystal just went into labor. I-I got to be there." I said as he looked at me in the eyes. Those hypnotizing blue eyes that pull me in every time. Leo got off of me and sat up on his arm.

I quickly pulled my hair into a high ponytail and threw my legs off the side of the bed. I pulled my bra down and quickly hopped out the bed searching for my pants. I just quickly threw on some black leggings and Leo's Steelers hoodie that was WAYYY to big for my petite body. I then put on my gold Chuck Taylor's and grabbed my purse and keys.

"We most definitely are finishing this when you get home. I love you and be safe. I mean it this time, do NOT get arrested."

"I swear that I will not get arrested and I love you too."
*******************

"Look at her little nose!!" I cooed as I stared down at my niece in my arms. Crystal decided to name her Janelle Ivy Diamond. She didn't want to give her Bruno's last name and frankly, I don't blame her. We don't know if he is the father or not. They've taken swabs of his mouth and Janelle's. But, the test results won't be in for another week.

"Val. Can we have a word with you outside?" My father said and looked at my mother. I nodded and looked at Crystal who was fast asleep. I looked at Bruno and he cradled his arms. I smiled and placed Janelle in his arms. I followed my parents into the hallway.

"What is the meaning of this?" I asked and glared at my father. I'm still highly upset with him. He basically said I was being a hoe on tour with Bruno. That's far from what was happening.