Chapter 6: One More Night

Valentina's POV

October 7th,2013

8:13 AM

"We'll miss you SOOOO much!!! I don't want you to go!!" Jocelynn said and hugged me. I wiped some of the hot steamy tears that fell down my cheeks.

"I'll miss you guys too." I said and sniffled while smiling. Leo wiped the tears on my cheeks.

"You're messing up your mascara. You look like a raccoon now." I hit Leo softly in his arm.

"You know what, I can't help it. I'm a sap, an emotional wreck." I said while wiping my tears. Leo hugged me hard. I breathed in his beautiful scent. The last time I could smell Leo until December..

"Plane Number 107, First Class to Las Vegas is now boarding." I heard over the intercom. Leo handed me a small, long box. It was wrapped in baby pink silk wrapping and had a baby blue satin bow on the top. He pecked my lips and let his lips linger on top of mine. Sparks were flying as I smiled against his lips. He pulled away and kissed my forehead. My cheeks burned and my eyes hurt from crying.

"Don't open this until you're off the plane and safely in your hotel room. I love you and I will miss you SOOO much!!!" Leo said and hugged me again. My heart slowly began breaking when he let me go.

"I love you guys." I said to Jocelynn and Leo. They smiled and waved at me. I took a seat in my comfortable, plush like chair next to Bruno. He was looking forward and didn't say anything. I know Leo told me to wait to open the box, but curiosity killed the cat. I took precaution when opening the box. I wanted to make sure that everything was in order and it was perfect. I started by taking off the satin blue bow. I then took off the silk wrapping to see a black "Jared" box. I opened it to see a platinum baby pink key with diamonds circling it. I smiled and a note fell out.

"You have the key to my heart. I'll love you forever. -Leonardo Chase Duncan <3"

My heart melted right out of my chest. I felt tears pinch the side of my eyes. Ohhh!! I wiped the tear that fell down my cheek. Only Leo. He's so PERFECT!! Bruno looked over into my lap to see the necklace and the note.

"Unbelievable!!" He said as he furrowed his eyebrows. My eyes soften at him as I take in his expression.

"What?" I asked. My throat was thick and I could barely talk. He stood up quickly and stalked away. I looked at Phil who innocently shrugged his shoulders and looked away. I sat back in my chair and pulled out my tablet. Bruno has the weirdest mood swings. It's pathetic. And, I can't help but think that I may be the cause of all his mood swings. He came back and sat in his seat like nothing ever happened. I rolled my eyes and buckled up my seat belt. His mood swings definitely kill my vibe and piss me off. But, I'll just keep my thoughts to myself, for now. 30 minutes into the plane ride, I was dozing off. It was peaceful and the nice, and very sexy flight attendant ,named Kyle, handed me a fluffy blanket. Kyle has light brown eyes and tattoos. I found out that he was part Mexican, part Spanish, part Persian, and part Danish.But, his main nationality is Native American. He had a nice haircut but his hair was tassled with gel which made it look like he just woke up.

"Excuse me. Ms.Diamond?" I heard someone say. I opened my eyes to see the sexy flight attendant Kyle standing in front of me. I sat up a little and smiled.

"Yes?"

"Someone has had a full body massage, plus a mani and pedi ordered for you."

"There must be some type of mistake."

"No mistake. It was ordered by Mr.Mars." He said. I looked at Phil and Bruno who were having a deep conversation about the tour. Kyle held out his hand and I grabbed it as he helped me up.