The Packs Decision pt2

Turning back to Elias I found that he was steady glaring at me as if this whole thing was my fault when he had brought all of this on himself. It wasn’t my fault that his own actions had turned the very pack he had grown up against him. “This is ridiculous! How am I in the wrong because of believing that you would lie to me and why wouldn’t you lie!” he snarled his eyes mainly focus on me as he did so.

“There is no reason to lie to you Elias! Stop playing that victim here!” I snarled feeling my power flare around me as my temper flared.

“Everyone believes that you’re the victim!”

“No one believes that! No one cares Elias! Everyone here has moved on from it all except you! You’re the one that had to come in and stir all of this bullshit up!”

“I came back for you Lynn!” There was a sudden gasp surrounding us followed by a vicious snarl. “I didn’t come back here for any of this!”

“And what? Now that you couldn’t have me you would find any way possible to ruin everything I had going for me?”

“I had every reason to think that those were my twins! And I have every reason to think that you aren’t happy here or with him. Why else would you two be separated so much since I have come back?”

I was stunned at his words. That was honestly what he believed? That after all of this and after everything I had said and done that he would think I wasn’t happy with my babies, with my mate? “You son of a bitch!” I snarled as I lunged for him shifting as my anger overwhelmed me. He caught me and we rolled as I snapped for anything I could catch between my jaws. I heard the uproar of chaos surrounding us as people called for me trying to back me off without interfering and I heard people calling for Zaden but I didn’t stop to listen to any of their calls.

“Lynn stop! I don’t want to hurt you!” he pleaded beneath me and even still I couldn’t bring myself to pull back. With all of the pint up anger I had towards this male, all I wanted at this moment was to tear his throat out for ever thinking that he could come back here and ruin things for me and for my family. I finally caught something as I felt a crunch between my teeth and heard him let out a sharp yelp of pain before flinging me off of him sendingme straight into the tree then onto the grass beside the bon fire. Everything blurred around me as pain swamped my entire body driving out all comprehendible thought.

“Jacqlynn!” I heard a deep familiar voice rumble, but I couldn’t place it, nor could I see their face clearly as everything blurred into one. “Jacqlynn! Come on my friend look at me!” the voice pleaded desperately and I tried as hard as I could to do what he asked of me but no matter how hard I tried I couldn’t concentrate, couldn’t focus.

“Zaden.” I pleaded just before the world fell away into blackness around me.

Forcing myself through wave after wave of exhaustion and fogginess I slowly became aware of my surrounding as I found myself lying on a soft bed surrounded by a thick blanket as I heard the steady beeping of machines around me and the soft murmuring of voices. I groaned as pain speared through my head like a knife.

“She’s awake.” That voice rumbled once more. “Go tell Victor.” I was confused, I knew this voice but it wasn’t the voice it should be, it was Zaden that much I knew.

“Zaden?” I groaned as I pressed my hand to my temples willing the blurriness of my vision to fade so I could see just what the hell was going on.

“He isn’t here Jacqie.”

“Trev?” I asked confused. Why was Trev here? Why wasn’t Zaden? Was he all right?

“Yupp. It’s me. How are you feeling?”