Ch. 12~ King Creature

Happy Survivor Sunday! I hope you all are enjoying your last little bit of break, I know I'm dreading school tomorrow, but let's not think about that! ;D Today is a King creature chapter, but I am also updating the Lana chapter, so don't forget about her chapter!!

Last time... Chase and Lana are immediate friends and they learn each other's names after a strange while of not knowing. Although Chase doesn't know how Lana feels about him, he is falling for her fast. Lana has strangely recovered from her injuries and the little cut on her cheek he remembers her getting isn't there anymore. He finds this strange but passes it off as nothing. They search for her friends for hours on end and she gives up eventually and cries on the curb. Chase, trying to lift her spirits, says they'll search one more house and then go see if his Aunt Paula is still alive. They search the house and find an unconscious creature after they go in through a window on the roof. Lana goes down the stairs where Sam jumps out, thinking she's a creature, and whacks her thigh with his baseball bat. Lana raises her crowbar to hit him back, but then she drops it and throws her arms around him. They found her friends.

King Creature

The scent of the nuclear power plant was particularly strong. Not all of us could smell it, but I could. Yes, I could smell it deeply. It wasn't the scent of the plant itself, but the scent of success. The scent of triumph taunting me from the plant.

We would get there in a matter of three sunrises and sunsets. One of us alone would get there in less than the sun's half cycle. But all of us together with an increasing number will take much longer. The bacteria has no doubt spread to the far reaches of the land it is able to spill over by now, and I feel more powerful than ever. This was what my whole pathetic excuse for a human life was leading up to...

When the world belongs to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't you love how the summary of the last chapter is longer than this chapter itself? Haha that's how they are! Stay tuned for the Lana chapter, I'm updating it now!!! It's exciting ;D 

Love 'yall <3