163

Today, Harry took you at a yacht vacation. It was a bright, beautiful day, the sun glistening the waves of the water, the azure sky, due to the middle of the day, looking incredible. It felt a little odd at first, laying down under the hot sun in the middle of December, but you prefer this weather over the cold winter.

Harry had also brought along his mother, Anne, along with his sister, Gemma. Surprisingly Ellen DeGeneres and her wife, Portia came along the boat which was a surprise but it was very cool in your opinion, considering you were a big fan. Harry wanted a relaxing week with you, since the break has now begun, so he decided on a yacht trip, and it started off perfect. The day had already started with both of you swimming in the cool water, which consisted just splashing each other and swim tag.

After a couple of hours talking to the famous entertainer, Ellen, you couldn't help it but to feel happy. Hanging out with Gemma and Anne, was very special to you too, knowing that you will be part of their family very, very soon.

While speaking to Harry's mother, you felt a tap on your shoulder. "Y/N..?" Knowing by the voice, you glance up at Harry, observing his outfit. He had a navy blue denim shirt on, the sleeves rolled up right above his elbows with nothing underneath, so you can see all his tattoos. He had his black shades on, balancing firmly on his full nose, a wide fedora hat and black swim trunks. He looked breathtaking like always, his long curly hair all let down.

"Hi." You finally speak. Staring at his hat, it looked very familiar to you. "Wait Harry is that my hat? Are you wearing my hat?" You question, with a little chuckle. He turns to face you, a light hint of redness flushing to his cheeks as he grabs your wrist.

"Yes I am, now come on, let's tan together or something. Sorry mum." Anne laughs, seeing by her smile, she loved you two together.

He drags you across the wooden dock and to the front of the boat. There was one long large chair, and a towel.

"Sit right here baby, I'm going to grab something real quick. Here's your hat back." He smirks, throwing your hat like a frisbee, it glides with the breeze, but you catch it with your hand. Smiling you placed the hat on top of your head, giving your face a bit of shade.

Harry returns shirtless,with a guitar on one hand and comes back with his hair into a man bun, sitting right beside you, his warm but body melting right into yours. "This is really nice Harry, thank you for everything." You mutter into his neck, snuggling your face to give him an appreciation of what he has done for you.

"No problem darling, anything for you. By the way, Kendall tried to come but I wouldn't let her dare to step onto the boat." He exclaims, wrapping the large towel around your body and his, the warmth of the fabric enveloping you. "Because I would rather spend time here with you, I love you Y/N."

You couldn't help it but smile like a complete dork. You were so lucky to have him yours, he is an amazing man to be with. You wrap your arms around his naked upper body, giving him a kiss. He chuckles, placing a wet kiss in return, which lasted longer than you expected. "Love you too Haz, always."

You lay you back, leaning against the broad chair, as Harry drapes his arm around you body so you can cuddle into his chest. "Did you see something in the water Y/N?" Harry randomly asks, pointing to the sudden waves across the sea.

You perk your hear up, trying to connect your eye to where he is pointing at. "Harry what are you saying?"

"I saw a sea monster Y/N! It was like a long serpent with green spikes with a very slimy scale! The fangs looked long and sharp too. It better not hurt my baby, because it looked very hungry." He says, quietly so only you can hear, as he tightens his arms around you.

"Funny Harry, very funny." You giggle. He pecks your forehead with his lips, grinning. "I'm just kidding Y/N, but do you know what sea monsters eat for lunch?"

Not answering his question you just smiled, already knowing where this is headed at.

"Fish and ships. So we better be careful, or he might eat ours!" He exclaims sharply, but this time you didn't hesitate yo make fun of him, because this moment was perfect, and so is he. It's not a complete day if Harry Styles doesn't tell you a joke.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

A/N

Well this was really long, sorry I just had to because why not lol.

vote and comment, I love to read all of your comments, it motivates me, so please do (: