2. Sleepover

On the way home we went to the store and bought a bunch of junk food for the movie.

Her dad had dropped her off at work so she called her dad, he said yes, and i just drove her to my place.

We're the same size, so we always share clothes.

"I'll pop the popcorn and you can get the ice cream and the spoons." I told her walking into the pantry and getting the popcorn and different types of candies.

"Ok!" she said walking to the freezer and opening it up pulling out the tub of red velvet ice cream. My favorite.

"What movie do you want to watch?" i asked opening the popcorn package and putting it into the microwave and turning it on.

"What movies do you have?" she asked grabbing two spoons from the drawer.

"What ever we can find on Netflix." i told Aubrey jumping up on the counter and swinging my feet.

"Your mom would so have your butt if see saw you right now!" she stated. My mom always hated when people would sit on her kitchen counters.

I have no idea why. Germs maybe?

"WELL, shes not here! She had to work late and my dad had to go on a meeting in New York for a week. So I'm gonna sit on the counter top as much as possible." I said scooting around on all the counters.

She laughed at me and we stood up on the counter.

"Watch your mom have cameras in here or something." She said jumping off the counter.

"Knowing my mom!" I laughed. "Wouldn't surprise me."

The popcorn dinged and we went to the movie room and flopped on to the chairs.

I turned on the Wii and brought up Netflix.

"Oh. Lets watch Ted!" she declared. Bouncing in her chair.

"Hold up I'm gonna I'm gonna go to the closet and get some blankets." I told her getting up and going to the closet before you go into the movie room.

I came back in with two blankets. A Paris one for me and a zebra one for Aubrey.

"Here ya go." I said handing it to her and she cuddled up with it.

I sat down myself and threw the blanket over my bottom half and got lost in the movie.

We watched Ted and ate a bunch of food until we couldn't move.

Let me tell you that was one funny movie.

"I think im going to pop!" i said holding my belly and groaning. She laughed

"I know right? I think im going to puke. And don't make me laugh."

We ended up going to bed at 3:30 this morning. We were so exhausted we just passed out on my bed. 

**That Morning**

I woke up with a major urge to pee.

I got up and walked into my bathroom, that is connected to my room, and did my business.

I scurried back in to my room and Aubrey was laying on her stomach, snoozing away. She didn't even know that I got up.

She's a heavy sleeper.

Great opportunity.

I slapped her ass and she immediately shot straight up.

"What was that for bitch?" she whinnied shooting me daggers.

"It's 4:00 in the afternoon. I believe its time to get up." at that time my mom busted through the door.

"Good Morning!" we yelled in unison. Aubrey finally fully waking up.

When Aubrey was only 12 her mom was killed in a car crash.

One day she started calling my mom, mom and shes been like her second daughter every since.

"Good Morning? Psst. More like good night!" she joked. That's one thing i loved about my mother, she liked to joked.

"Well I'm cooking lasagna. So get ready and after you eat you two can go swimming." My mom told us.

"When did they get the pool fixed?" i asked in confusion.

"They came like last week." she told me.

"Your joking, i could have been swimming all this time." she didnt say anything and walked out the door. "Well than."

We got up and walked into my closet.

"What do you want me to wear?" Aubrey asked looking around at my clothes.

"Whatever you want to wear! find a bikini and a over sized t-shirt." i told her.

She hugged me. "Your the best." she said pulling away and looking at my clothes.

We got dressed were sitting at the kitchen table when my mom brought us our food.

"Eat up girls!" we did what she told us. My mom is an amazing cook.

After we ate we went swimming in my in-ground pool.

We swam laps, got out and tanned, got back in, got in the hot tube...

We where now tanning and playing around on our phones!

"My dad just texted me and told me that we have to go to dinner and that he's picking me up in an hour." He said sadly.

"Ok, if you want you can borrow some my clothes and take a shower. Cause you kinda smell of chlorine." I laughed wrinkling my nose.

"Ok! Thanks!" She said getting up and going into the locker room thingy.

"I'm gonna go in my room you can use my shower or you can use the locker room shower." I told her.

"I think that I will use your bathroom." She said walking up to my room.

"Kinley, will you go online and order your cousin some vans?" My mom asked, as a leaned on the railing if the balcony overlooking the entryway.

"What color and what size?" I asked.

"7 and doesn't matter, as long as its not black, maroon, or grey." She told me and walked down the hallway leading to to her office.

I walked in to the room grabbed my Apple Mac Book that my mom helped me buy.

I logged on and brought Safari.

Then I went to google and then Vans.com.

I ended up ordering my cousin 2 pairs, red and purple.

"Brey your dads here!" I told her knocking on the door.

"Ok!" She walked out and hugged me goodbye.