7. The Janoskians

June 24th

Today was the day.

The day that we pick them up.

The day i get to see 5 idiots i call best friends.

I just woke up and i had to look good. It was 4:30 in the morning. Too early for my liking.

I just got out of the shower. My outfit http://www.polyvore.com/picking_up_boys/set?id=88472154

I put on some BB cream (im totally against foundation and that crap), eye liner, and mascara.

I straightened my hair and fixed my fringe. Still loving the blue ends. (A/N My ends are for real dip dyed blue). And adding some Justin Bieber perfume.

"Ready?" My mom asked grabbing her keys while i grabbed my phone.

We had to drive my moms Cadillac Escalade, cause if i drove my Camaro then would not have fit. I guess i could've crammed Beau in the trunk.

It was going to be a 45 minute drive.

"Are you excited?" my mom asked keeping her eyes on the road.

"You have no idea!" i stated putting my feet up on the dash.

"McKinley Paris, get your feet off the dash!" she said swatting at my leg.

I rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue out at her.

"Well if you keep acting like that you wont be alive to see them." She said and i ignored her by putting my light blue beats on.

**At the Airport**

My heart was beating so fast i thought it was going to hop out of my chest and not the mention the elephants in my stomach.

We walked in and their they were standing with their luggage looking around and not seeing me.

Luke looked up at me and we both went running into each others arms. It felt great to be in his arms with his intoxicating smell. Wait what am i saying?

Snap out of it.

"I have missed you SO much!" he said squeezing me, me putting my head into his neck.

"Ive missed you too!" and we pulled away.

"We're twinnies!" i said playing with his blue hair.

"Jai, im stealing your twin!" I yelled at him.

"Go ahead i dont want him anymore, he's a dick!" he said and Luke punch him in the arm.

"I like your hair!" i told Luke and Beau.

"Its sexy isnt it?" Beau said playing with his hair and Luke agreed.

The others greeted me with hugs and 'miss you's.  I've missed this so much.

"Well are you ready to go!" they all muttered 'yeas'. They were jet lagged you could tell.

"Did your mom come with you?" Beau asked looking behind me.

"Yeah shes in the car waiting." i told them. "She dont like me driving her Cadi!"

"No wonder with the way you drive." Jai said.

"And you call your brother a dick. And besides the last i drove you anywhere i didnt have my licences plus we just came from a party and i was tipsy." i said opening the car door.

They all got in.

"Hey boys!" my mom said to them.

"Hello, Mrs. Adams" they all said in unison. They were really good at saying things all together.