10. The Park

June 28th

Outfit:

 http://www.polyvore.com/park/set?id=89396854

"Wanna go to the park?" I asked sitting on the sofa with my legs drapping over Luke.

"Yeah, we can look for hot girls!" Skip said and him and Beau fist bumped. Weirdos.

"All you'll find is little kids at the park, you perverts." i joked. 

I got off of Luke and we walked to the park.

"Then why are we going?" Skip asked.

"Cause we're little kids. WEEEEEEEEE!" i yelled and skipped in front of them throwing my arms up. "Just kidding their will be hot girls their....cause ill be their!" i joke and they just laughed.

"Whatever!" Beau said and i flipped him off.

"So sometime soon, my cousin is having a big party. What do you think about going?" i asked knowing i would get a yes.

"Hell Yeah!" Beau said.

"Beau wants to get laid." I sang.

"I'm not saying I dont!" He said putting his hands up. Eww. Horny little boy.

"Wow thats sad that you can only get laid by drunk girls!" i said.

"OHHHH!" James said and the others laughed.

"Uh no i can get laid right now right here!" he said the guys laughed a fake laugh not believing him.

"Well im not seeing any drunk girls so im guessing your going to get laid by your hand." i said with a serious look, pretending to be looking for drunk girls.

"Man you keep getting told off by a girl." Jai said and i chuckled. 

"You know Kinley you are a bitch!" he said.

"You know Beau you can be a dick-head!" i mocked him.

"Is Maggie going to be their?" James asked kicking a pebble along the side-walk.

"Yea, so will Lee-Ann and Aubrey."  

We arrived at the park in about 10 minutes.

"Oh they have a tennis court. Let's play tennis!" Jai shouted running to some rackets that were lying on the court. Oh great i cant even play.

"Ok, but i dont know how to play!" i said picking up a tennis racket. "Dont mess with me bitches!"

"Ha.Ha.Ha funny! All you have to do is get the ball over the net." Luke said and i slapped him in the back of the head.

"Oww!" and he walked away from me.

Luke and i where on one team and Jai by himself. Beau, Skip, and James just decided to watch us. I just stood their like a tree. Watching them hit the ball back and forth.

"Run to the fucking ball and hit it!" Jai played yelled.

"Dont yell at me slut!" I yelled at him keeping a serious face but on the inside i was dieing.

"You just got burned!" Beau yelled.

"SLUTS!" James randomly yelled.

By now alot of people were looking at us. People thought we were really fighting.

"Put some effort in it!" he yelled again by now i was actually trying and was getting hot. I took off my Nike shirt leaving me in my Nike sports bra.

"TAKE IT OFF!" Beau said and i threw my shirt at them.

"Another strip tease!" Skip joked, recalling the memory of the water park.