13. Shopping

July 5th

Outfit:

http://www.polyvore.com/shopping/set?id=88565787

Today was the last day with the boys. Depressing i know.

It was the morning me and Luke had sex.

Suprisingly it wasnt awkward. But in a way it was.

This morning we decided not to tell anyone and that it was just going to be between the two of us.

Which im glad. If any of the guys found out they would put us through hell. Saying 'i knew it' and all that good stuff.

When i got up that morning and looked in the mirror. I had hickies all over my neck and chest. Nothing a little make-up wont cover. I hope?

We were now at the mall shopping and they decided to make a video.

"Ok Luke i dare you toooo....go flirt with those girls over their." Beau dared Luke. Luke got up and walked over to the group of 3 girls.

"Kinley, go over their and yank Luke up and yell at him a little bit." Jai said and they all laughed. 

Beau looked at the camera and spoke.

"Luke doesnt know Kinley is going to do this!"

I walked over to Luke and yanked him out of the chair and he looked at me like i was crazy.

"What the hell do you think you're doing talking to girls?" i asked. I can act really good.

"you know! Just talking to these girls." he said standing beside me. The girls keep watching us. Wondering what we will do next.

"So girls what are you doing?" he said and then flirted with one of the girls with bleach blonde hair and took a seat again while i was still standing beside him.

"But Lukey you promised me you wouldnt flirt with any other girl!" i said looking at him sadly.

"Oh im sorry babe." he said pulling me in his lap. then he whispered in my ear so the girls wouldnt hear. "Were going to make-out and then pretend were going to have sex. Ok? and giggle make them think were talking about something." i nodded my head and bite my lip sexily.

"So do you want to hang out sometime?"One of the girls asked.

"Maybe!" he said while he had his chin on my shoulder.

"Lukey you already cheated on me twice you better not do it again." i said touching my fingers against his cheek and playing with his lip ring. "Your sexy when you do that." i told him and bite my lip again.

He leaned forward and smashed his lips against mine.

Man, was i craving for his lips to be on mine. 

He stood up and leaned me on the table and we made-out. The girls looked freaked out and the guys couldnt believe their eyes. With opened mouths and wide eyes.

"I need you NOW Lukey!" i squealed and the girls eyes grew bigger. If thats possible. I looked back at the guys and they were just sitting their freaking out.

He pulled my PINK muscle tank off leaving me in my black bandeau top and shorts. He had where roaming my body.

"Ohh No Lukey not here. Lets go to the bathroom!" i said and i wrapped my legs around his waist and we stumbled to the bathroom.

Everyone who saw was in complete shock.

We walked in and shut the door and cracked up.

"That... was.... So FUNNY!" i said in between laughs and clutched my stomach.