11. Partay

July 2nd

Outfit:

http://www.polyvore.com/party/set?id=88978230

The guys were waiting for me down stairs.

I came walking down the stairs trying not to trip and fall with my heels.

I made my way down without fallling and all eyes where on me.

"Is it to much?" i asked.

"No, you look great!" Luke said. The guys were all whispering about something.

"Well you dont look to bad yourself!" i told him. All the guys looked nice. They had on jeans and nice shirts. Smexy.

**At the Party**

We pulled in the drive and we got out of the car. When we got to the door their was a couple fucking each others brains out. 'Lovely' i said to myself sarcasticly.

"Hey, that will be you and Luke later tonight." James said and i flicked him in the head and Luke grabbed my hand.

We walked through the door, the music was blaring, and the strong smell of alchol, sex, and puke and was greeted by my cousin Tyler.

"Hey, Kin! Is that your friends from Australia?" He asked hugging me.

"Yea, thats Luke," i said pointing at Luke. And they shook hands."thats Jai his twin, that Beau their older brother. And thats Daniel and James their friends." I told Tyler and he shook all their hands. 

"Guys this is my cousin Tyler!"

"Ok, well have fun. Theirs drinks in the kitchen and theirs games outside by the pool." He told us and we walked off.

 "Hey, im going to get use a drinks!" Beau said, walking over to the bar.

I took a look around, people where making out and this one chick was giving a blow job to one of Tyler's friends. 'Thats great'. People where grinding each other like tomorrow would never come.

He came back moments later with some sort of alcohol and handed use each one and i took a big swig of it, it burned my throat, but it was pretty good. I was going to regret it in the morning... or tonight!

I was on the dance floor pretty much waisted dancing with random people. 

I felt hands on my waist and i turned around and to see Luke.

"Hey Babe!" i said to Luke.

"Hey! Having fun?" he asked.

"Yeah!" i slurred. we ended up grinding on each other. That was different.

Jai came up to us. "Tami called and said that we had to be home." He said and dragged us off the dance floor to my moms car.

Luke was was a little tipsy and so were the other guys. I on the other hand was complete drunk.

"Dont wreak my moms car she will kill you." i told them laughing at what i said.

Beau was driving and me and Luke were in the back seat.

"Lukeyy?" i slurred.

"Yea!"

"When will we be home?" i asked.

"Soon. Why?"

"This dress needs to come off!" i said pulling at it.