19. Work

Filler Chapter.

**********************************************************************************

Septemeber 10th

 2 months (Almost 10 weeks)

http://www.polyvore.com/work/set?id=91712165

By now i was showing. I had to wear baggy shirts and thank god it was starting to get somewhat cooler.

I had to work today. Dammit.

I was stocking clothes and talking to Aubrey and Maggie.

"So have you talked to any of the guys?" Aubrey asked.

"Actually i havent talked to Luke since they left. Luke texted me a couple times and the others have called and texted." It broke my heart but i didnt lead on to anything cause i didnt want to tell them i was pregnant just yet.

"Beau calls me every night!" Aubrey said. This made me feel like crap.

"So does James, he just the sweetest." Maggie said. Man they were head over heels.

I went to the back room and got some clothes that had to be put out.

I got the clothes and began putting them out. 

I wasnt very talkative today and i just wanted to be alone. Being pregnant and the father of your baby ignoring you. It makes you feel like shit.

"Hey Kin, were on our lunch break do you us to bring you something?" Aubrey asked.

"Yeah sure!"

"What do you want?" Maggie asked.

"It doesnt matter, where ever you go you know what i like." i told her.

"Ok!"

I kept putting more clothes out. Finding cute clothing, that i wont beable to wear for a long time cause i will be getting fat.

While they were gone about five costumers came and bought some stuff.

"Were back with your food." Maggie said holding up a bag of food.

"Thanks!" i said and i ate it.

"Is their something wrong?" Aubrey asked.

"Yeah, you seem kinda distant, your not talking very much." Maggie agreed.

****************************************************************************************

I got home and and went to the other room that was beside mine, which going to be the new baby's room.

I was going to clean out the closet to get ready for the baby.

Mom just had to have the room closet to mine filled with junk.

It had a full bed, two side tables, a dresser, and a tv stand with a flat screen tv.

Their was a room on the third floor that didnt have any thing in it. We never use the third floor. 

I got some totes and went to the closet.

Most of the stuff she had was holiday decorations and stuff like that. I put them in the totes and put them ouside of the door in the hallway.

Some of the crap i didnt even know we had. Then their was an old christmas tree that looked to be pretty old, i ended up just throwing it out.

The closet was pretty big but my closet was bigger. It had selves for schools and like clothes that you fold and stuff were you can hang clothes.

I looked in the draws of the dresser. Their was nothing in them besides a couple dust bunnies.

The only time the room is used is if we have family or friends over. 

I took the draws out and lugged them to the third floor. 

I came back and did all that i could do.

I will let my dad do all the heavy stuff.

The room had a walk-in closet and a bathroom and was a good size for a baby room.

I heard my dad came in the door.

"Hey dad, will you help me move all this stuff, out of this room?" i asked him over the balcony over the entry-way.

"Yeah, hold on and let me get dressed." he said and walked to the bedroom and changed and then came back. "What do you want moved?" he asked.

"Everything, i moved everything that i could to the extra room." i told him.

"Ok, making this the nursery?" 

"Yeah, its beside my room, plus theirs a door connecting the rooms." and he nodded his head. 

I sat down in a chair while my dad did the the heavy work. Being pregnant wears you out.

He moved the bed first, then the dresser, and left the tv and tv stand their for now.

While sitting i made a mental list on what i needed for the room.

A crib, changer, dresser, and a rocking chair.

And a bunch more things.

I was getting happy about this little pea-nut. 

"Well im done, im going to watch some tv and wait for your mom to get home so she can fix us some dinner." said dad and we laughed.

"Thanks, doesnt she get home in an hour?" i asked.

"Yeah and anything for my daughter." and he left.

 **************************************************************************************

Follow Vote Comment

-Addi xx