5. Vacation

Not much on the vacation, just a filler chapter.

-Addi xx

**************************************************************************************************

June 24th

Right now we were sitting on a airplane going to Cali.

Laguna Beach to be exact.

Mom had booked a suite that had 3 rooms and 2 baths, at Surf and Sand Resort.

"Let's take pictures and post them!" i said we took several pictures and posted them to Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.

"Please buckle your seat belts we with be landing in Orange County California sortly!" we buckled our seats and waited for landing.

We got off the plane and went to the luggage area and grabbed our bags.

"Their's supposed to be a taxi waiting to pick us up." mom said looking around. 

"Over their!" Dad said pointing to the sign that said Kenneth and Tami Adams'

We wondered over to the taxi, put our bags in the back and huddled ourselves in the taxi. I hate taxi's.

"What are we doing when we get to the hotel?" i asked looking at my phone.

"Well, im sleeping, i dont know about you girls!" dad said looking as if he was about to fall asleep.

We got to the hotel and mom went and got the keys and the bellhop guy came and got our luggage and brought it to our room.

We walked into the suite.

It was amazing. It had a full ocean view with a balcony, wifi, 2 whirlpool tubs, cordless phone, ihome, 3 flat screen tv and much more. I was in heaven.

I think i will just stay at the hotel this whole vacation.

"Let's make a keek." i said pulling my phone out and pulling the keek app up.

"Hello Keek, we just arrived in Cali and we are now in our hotel!" i said showing them the rooms. "Me and Aubrey are going to go shopping now so BYE!" we waved at the camera.

 We went shopping around where our hotel was.

We went to The T-Shirt Company, Thalia Street Surf Shop and a couple other places.

At the t-shirt company we each bought a Laguna Beach sweatshirt, t-shirt, zipper hoodie, and beach towel.

Then at the Thalia's i got a blue Cali tank-top, a grey v-neck t-shirt, and pair of vans flip flops.

 *********************************************************************************************

We ended up staying for a week. We went to several shops. Went to the beach, went to different restraints and went to the hotel pool. Me and Aubrey are so tan and my hair is lighter than before.

I think i gained a few pounds on this vacation, but i did enjoy it.

We had a lot of fun but i had to be careful with my finger. Like swimming i had to wrap it up and it looked ridiculous.

My mom ended up having to shipping alot of the stuff we bought because we couldnt fit it in our suitcases.

*****************************************************************************************

I will upload another chapter today sometime.