16. Starting School

August 15th

Today was the first day back at school. Im so not ready to go back to school.

I have to deal with stupid people, teachers, and school work. Oh and you cant forget the nasty school lunch. After this year i will only have one more year left. Thank God.

Anywho, this morning i woke up needing to puke. Great sick on the very first day.

 I was sitting on the breakfast bar stool eating corn flakes. After i puked i felt better. Strange this has been going on for quit sometime.

"Im going to work. Have a good first day." She said pecking my cheek.

"Im sure i will!" i said sarcastily scooping up some corn flakes on my spoon. 

I finished up my cereal and put my dish and glass in the dish washer.

I grabbed my phone, keys, and Victoria Secret back pack and made my way to the garage.

I got in my car and jammed. The first song that came on was Get Lucky by Daft Punk.

"She's up all night to the sun. Im up all night to get some. Shes up all night for good fun. Im up all night to get lucky." I sang at the top of my lungs.

By the end of the second song, which was We Cant Stop, by Miley Cyrus, i was pulling into a parking spot.

I shut of the car off and grabbed all my stuff, which included my phone, my bag, my keys, and a hoodie and went inside.

We had received our schedules a week before school in the mail.

Me and Aubrey had every class together and then Maggie and Lee-Ann had most of the same classes.

I walked into homeroom and Aubrey waved me over where she was sitting with Maggie and some chick named Briana.

"Hey!" i greeted them.

"Hey!" they all said.

We talked until the first bell rang and then we headed to class.

 "What do you think the teachers will be like this year?" Aubrey asked.

"Im not sure, i hope we have nice teachers." i said.

"Yeah!" and we walked into our first class.

**At Lunch**

"It seems like this year is going to be pretty good." i said taking a seat at our lunch table. 

"Yea, it does." the day continued it was pretty boring but over all i think it will be a pretty good year. Most of the teachers didnt seem to bitchy but they might as they year progresses.

It was finally the end of the day and i walked to my locker and put my textbooks that i had recieved today.

"Hey Kinley!" Dustin says. Oh great.

"Hey Dustin!" i said back to him not wanting to talk to him.

"What are doing tonight?" he asked.

"I have a date." i told him and it was true i had a date with Kyle, the one i met at the store. 

We had texted for awhile now just as friends and then he asked me out on a date. Maybe it will get my mind of Luke.

"Oh well bye then." he said and walked off. VICTORY.

I arrived home and got ready for my date. 

Outfit:

http://www.polyvore.com/date/set?id=89511900

Kyle's Outfit:

http://www.polyvore.com/ur_date/set?id=89513831

"Kin, your dates here." My mom yelled.

I walked down the stairs and was met by Kyle standing in the entry way.

"Hey! Wow you look beautiful." he said grabbing my hand. My mom made a 'aww' face and my dad looked like he wanted to shoot him.

"Ok lets go!" i said dragging Kyle out the door. 

We got to his mustang and he opened the door. 

"Ma Lady!" he said.

"Why, thank you kind man!" i said and he shut the door and got in. "So where are we going?" i asked. 

"Where going to go eat and go to the movie!" he said pulling out of my drive way.

"Sounds fun!" We arrived at the restraint and the waitor seated us and handed us our menu's.

After a few minutes he came and got our orders.

"i think i will have the steak and a water and she will have the same." he ordered for me he wrote down the order and walked away.

"So i dont know much about you wanna play 10 questions but  we will asked questions and we will both answer them?" he asked and i nodded my head and he went first and asked all ten questions.

(The answers will be Kinley first then Kyle)

"Favorite color?" I asked.

"Hot pink or turquoise!" i answered. 

"Blue!" he answered

"Virgin?" He asked.

"Nope!"

"Me either."

"Any hook-ups?" I asked.

"Yes, the same one twice."

"Uh a few." he laughed.

"Fave Food?" he asked.

"All!" i joked.

"Me too!"

"Number of relationships?" i asked.

"I have had 3 boyfriend."

"5 real girlfriends."

"Any siblings?" he asked.

"Only child."

"Lucky, i have a younger brother he's in year 12 and a younger sister in year 8."

"Pets?" i asked.

"No, put i want a yorkie."

"I have a german shepherd and a husky."

"Best friend? He asked.

"Aubrey Jones!"

"I know her she dated my brother and Ryan Martin."

"Dont know him but ive heard of him." i said taking a sip of my water.

"Fave drink? I asked.

"Powerade!" i shrugged.

"Mt. Dew"

"Fave Electronics?" he asked.

"My iphone, ipad, and Macbook."

"Me too." 

and the date went perfect.

We went to the movies and had fun and then he took me home and he kissed me.

*********************************************************************

VOTE 

FOLLOW

COMMENT