33. NOW!

March 25th

Eight Months (38 Weeks)

9:30 am

I picked up the remote and started flipping through the channels, Teen mom.. no, I finally stoped at SpongeBob. Yes i still watch it? Do have a problem with that?

The guys were still sleeping so it was just me, myself, and i.

I stood up to go get me bottle of water from the kitchen and I felt a gush of water. Oh crap, my water just broke.

"MOM! LUKE!" i yelled, "i think my water just broke." i yelled once again, i heard foot steps coming down from various areas.

"Did you just pee?" Beau asked. He was just clueless sometimes.

"No, you fucktard my water just broke." i said panicing looking at the floor. I think the guys were scared shitless.

"Oh my, just stand right their and let me get your stuff!" she rushed up the stairs and went to get my belongings.

"Will someone get my phone?" i asked. Beau got my phone and put it into my pocket.

"Guys, will you help her to the car?" my mom asked. "Ok just be careful." she said while guiding me to her car.

Gina, Skip, Jai, and James were going to be coming later.

Beau and Luke helped me to the car and Luke wasnt saying much, he had an emotionless face. 

**At the Hospital**

Beau and Luke helped me through the emergency room's doors. I was immediately hit with the disgusting disinfectant and sickness smell. I hate that smell.

"My daughter's in labor!" my room told the desk lady. 

"Ok just stand their and will we get her a wheelchair!" the told us.

They got me a wheelchair and made me sit down and they wheeled me to a room, they made everyone stay out in the waiting room while they checked me out.

"Ok, put this gown on and then we'll check how far along you are!" she smiled at me and left while the nurse stayed in the room to help. Just as i put the gown on i had a contraction.

"Ahhhh!" i screamed.

The nurse came over and helped me get in the bed. "Ok im gonna get the doctor now!" she walked out of the room and came back with Dr. Keller and they hooked me up to a bunch of machines.

"Ms. Adams, you are 2 to 3 centimeters dilalated. Ok now your family and friends can come back."

My mom and the guys walked into the room.

"Where's Luke?" i asked.

"He kinda freaked out and went into the bathroom, but he should be here in a bit.

"Can you call the girls?" i asked my mom freaking out.

"Yeah!" and she headed out the door.

"Thanks!"

"What is that sound?" Beau asked me. Clueless. Just clueless

"Thats the babies' heart beats dumbass!" i told him.

"Ive never done this before." he said and i laughed.

**1 Hour later** 11:00 am

"FUCK YOU LUKE BROOKS!" i screamed as another contraction came reaching at 87.

Luke had calmed down a little and everyone was their. Including Maggie, Lee-Ann, Aubrey, they guys, Gina, and my mom.

"Always use protection. Or just dont have sex at all." i told them as my contraction subsided. They all laughed. Poor Luke.