31. Gina, Madi, and the shower.

February 4th

Seven Months (Almost 31 weeks)

Gina and ,Luke's girlfriend, Madi where arriving today and it was my babyshower.

My mom and Luke went to get them.

"Be prepared Madi's a real bitch." Jai said rolling over on the sofa.

"Yeah, she's changed him so much, why cant, they break up and you get together?" Beau said. I just looked at him like he was stupid.

The door opened and they walked in.

"McKinley." Gina said and rushed over to me. I got myself off the sofa and hugged her. Well tried my best. "Oh wow, TWINS." she said and gropped my huge belly.

"So thats her?" Madi said in a bitchy tone. She was one of those fake girls.

"Hi, im Kinley." i said putting my hand out acting as nicely as i could.

"Hi." she smiled fakely. Her and Luke were so close you couldnt get a string between me. Ew. 

"Well Gina and i are going out." my mother told us. They felt and we went to the movie room. Madi and Luke took one of the two seaters and were practically sitting on each other, practically eating each others faces off.

"Hi, Skipper you're the only single one here so your stuck with the pregnant girl." i said and he laughed.

"Ah, i dont mind."

I sat down beside him and he wrapped his arm around me and we watched the movie.

We were talking about the twins when i heard Madi say something to Luke.

"Least im not a slut." Madi said and Luke didnt say anything.

"What was that?" i asked looking at her giving her evils.

"Ohh, i was just saying how you are a slut ." she said like it was no big deal.

"And how is that?" i asked acting confused.

"You had sex, didn't use protection and got pregnant." she said simply. 

"Well, your boyfriend is the one that got me pregnant." i got fed up with it.

"WHAT?" Oops i guess he didnt tell her. "You got that slut pregnant?"

"Yeah?" it came out more of a question. He didnt even stand up for me when she called me a slut.

"OUTSIDE... NOW!" she said and she pulled him out the door.

They ended up having make up sex.

"Thats so gross." Beau whined plugging his ears.

"I feel sorry for who ever has to sleep on that bed." i said.

"Wait what room are they in?" Jai asked.

"I think they're in the room you and Luke slept in." i told him.

"Oh greattt. James im sleeping with you tonight." he said.

"Okay?" James said and we all laughed.

"They could not be so loud." i said with a disgusted look on my face.

"I know like come on."Jai said.

"did he do that when he had sex with you?" Skip asked.

"Did you hear us?"

"No, i think he's just wanting to make you jealous."

"Ha yeah right." i said. 

They came back in with major sex hair. AWKWARD.

They sat down and no one was talking.

"Have fun?" i asked.

"Why are you jealous?" she asked thinking it was a good come back.

"No, i already had my do with him." BURN BITCH. Luke just looked at me and the other guys were trying not to laugh, but failed.

She didnt say anything else, her and Luke just talked.

**Baby Shower**

All my family and friends had arrived.

Surprising Maggie came.

I saw her walking my way.

"Hey, i just wanted to say sorry, that i ignored you all this time." 

"It's ok!" and she hugged me.

Luke and Maggie were off in the back acting all coupley, ever so often people would go and congradulate him and Madi looked supper pissed when they did.

"Everybody, the cake is being served." my mom yelled. People started going up for cake but i just sat in a chair by the table with gifts.

"Who's that girl with Luke?" my cousin Sara asked.

"That's his girlfriend Madi." i told her and made a face and she laughed.

"Im taking it you dont like her?"

"And vise versa she called me a slut and then i told her Luke was the father, she flipped and they ended up having make-up sex."

"Eww, that gross. Well im going to get some cake, want some?"

"No, thanks." and she went to get cake.

Everybody was eating and we had played games.

Now it was present time.

"Kin, this is from your father and i." I opened it up and it was a 

I ended up getting lots of clothes, mostly two of each, bottles, bottle cleaners, shampoo, lotion and a bunch more things.

Luke hadnt said two words to me at the baby shower. You could cut the tension and i dont know why.

We where loading bags into the back of my Camaro.

"Your a spoilt brat arent you?" Madi asked. She sure isnt afraid to ask questions.

"Uhh, no?" 

"You get everything you want, you have a Camaro and have you saw your house." she asked.

"Not hardly, i worked for my car and my parents work for what they have." I.Cant.Stand.Her.

"Whatever." Everytime this happens all the guys just stand around watching us and not getting into the argument.

I turned around to Beau and mumbled, 'if only i wasnt pregnant.' 

and he mouthed back 'calm down.'