30. Twit Cam

January 27th

Almost 7 Months (Almost 30 weeks)

Mom had took me out of school and is now home schooling me. Well she hired a lady to do it, cause my mom has to work. She will home schooling me until im out of school. Cause with babies it would be hard to go back to school.

Today had been a boring a day. We couldn't go out much because i would get so tired and my feet would swell up. Plus i had home school and the boys drove me nuts.

"Well, i better call mum and tell her what i did." Luke said and walked out of the room. We were currently in the family room.

I sat in a chair feeling my children kick. 

"Guys, come here!" i said and they all came over to where i was sitting.

"What?" Skip asked.

"Look!" i said and raised my shirt and you see my stomach moving where the twins where kicking. They all looked at my stomach with faces i cant even describe.

"Oh my god, thats creepy." Jai said. "Can i feel it?" he asked and making the same face as he did before. "What it feel like?" He put his hand on my stomach and felt them move. He jumped back and squealed and we all laughed.

"Ah, it feels weird, its hard to describe. I can also, feel them when they hiccup." i told them.

"Eww!" Beau said and Luke walked in. "Look what you done to the poor girl." making me laugh and then he started poking my belly button.

"What?" Luke asked.

"Stop poking my belly button." i said swatting his hand. 

"Well, you had sex with her and you created two little peanuts that keep on growing and growing, and they kick the hell out of her insides and she can feel feel them hiccup." Beau told him.

"Oh!" Luke said. Real concerned(!)

"How was school, like when everyone found out." James asked. 

"It was a living hell. Everyone asking who the father was and calling me names. But i had the support of my friends." i told them.

"Oh, that sucks."

"And one of the school sluts came up to me and asked who the father was and i told her it was none of her business and she said that i probably didnt know who the father was, and then Aubrey yelled at her a little and asked her how many abortions she has had and she ran off crying." I told them and they laughed.

"Well that defiantly my girlfriend." Beau said.

"How did Gina take it?" i asked Luke.

"Well, she said 'i knew it' and see got pissed and asked me 'what the hell where you thinking' and shes coming sometime and shes bringing Madi." He told us.

Oh great that thing is coming. 

"Just dont get her pregnant too." Skip joked and Luke threw him daggers. 

"Mom's going to kill me." Luke said putting his head in his hands.

"Well, you better be glad my dad had a meeting, or you would all ready be killed." i told him and he looked scared and gave me a look at said 'not helping'

"How do you plan on telling Madi?" Jai asked he just shrugged his shoulders.

"Lets make a twitcam and announce the news." Beau said he got on his phone and announced we were going to do a twitcam on twitter and we went to the game room and took a seat on the floor, Luke being the furthest away from me and not saying much.

"Im never going to be able to get up from this floor." i whined and they laughed. "It's not funny."

**Twitcam**

"Hello, twitcam, we have a special guest. Say hello Kinley." Beau said.

"Hello!" i waved to the camera.

"We have some news, where in America at our friends Kinley's house and well she's pregnant." Jai said and moved the camera down so they could she my stomach. "With twins."

A lot of comments came some being nice things and others not so nice.

"Someone asked who the father is." Daniel says. I looked over at Luke and he looked up from his phone and looked at the screen. 

"I am!" he raised his hand and boi did the comments come flying in.

"They fucked on the 4th of july and told everybody nothing was going on between them." Beau said.

I gave Beau daggers and Luke punched him in the arm. 

"Ah, your a dick." i said to Beau and he flipped me off and i returned the favor.

One of the comments read 'Wow, you ask just like one of the Janoskians.' and i laughed.

"I have been friends with them for a long time, i could've joined their group, but they didnt want a girl in their group. Sexist bastards." i said.

"Im not sexist i wanted you in the group." James said.

"Ohh, thats right, Beau and Skip, are the sexist bastards." i said and flipped Beau in the head. 

"Oww, i happen to like girls." Beau said.

"Yeah,  you just like to fuck them." i said.

"True." he said making a thinking face.

"You better hope Aubrey isnt watching this." I said and Jai was like, "Yeah, really."

"Oh shit." Beau said almost forgetting his 'girlfriend' could be watching.

"Oh, guess who just texted me saying their watching?" i looked at Beau.

"Im sorry Aubrey! I love you." he said.

"AWWW, how cute." i said cooeing at Beau.

"Shut up!" he said looking at the screen and not me.

"Fuck You!" i said to him.

"Someone says you and Beau act just like brother and sister." James said.

"Yep, we sure do, i love my little sister." he said hugging me.

'Best friends you are my fucking best friend...' my phone went off.

I looked at the caller ID and it was Kyle.

"Hello." i answered.

"Im sorry, but i cant do this its over anymore." Kyles voice boomed though the phone.

My face dropped and i got up and walked out of the room with tears in my eyes.

"Ok!" i said my voice barely over a whisper. I hung up my phone and started crying.

I felt arms go around me and comfort me. I looked up and it was Luke.

"What a matter?" he asked rubbing my back. This shocked me.

"Kyle just broke up with me." i cried and he whipped my tears.

"Do you know why?"

"I dont know he just said that he couldn't do it anymore."

"Well, he will be missing out you deserve someone better than him." Yea you. "You will find someone else." he said.

"No i wont im fat and pregnant, no will ever want me." 

"Yeah, they will i promise." 

"Pinky promise?" i asked sticking my pinky up.

"Pinky promise." and he wrapped his pinky around mine still hugging me.