22. Telling the Friends

Oct 4th

3 Months (13 Weeks)

Today i was 3 months pregnant.

I had gathered my friends at TGI Fridays.

I was scared of their reactions.

Were they gonna hate me and call me a slut or where they going to surport me?

I have no idea.

We talked for awhile and then the dreaded question came up.

"So why did you bring us here?" Maggie asked taking a bite of her steak.

"Well i have some news. Guys im pregnant!" i told them putting my hand on my stomach. Their eyes got wide.

Aubrey got straggled on her pop and when she started to breath properly, she said. "Aww our little Kinley's preggers." she put her hand on my stomached and rubbed it

They didnt say anything about the baby of the father, i guess they just assumed it was Kyles cause we where dating.

"Well that explains the baggy clothes, cravings, and sickness." Aubrey said and they shook their heads.

"Please dont tell any of the Janoskians cause i want to tell them myself." i said and they nodded.

"Let's go baby shopping!" Lee-Ann and Aubrey cheered.

"I cant i have to go home." Maggie said standing up and picking her phone off the table.

We said bye to her and she was gone.

"When do you find out what you're having?" Aubrey asked.

"i think my mom told me November 7th! Im so excited." i told them and we group hugged.

"I just cant believe your having a baby!" Lee-Ann said.

"I know right?" Aubrey said putting her hand on her stomach.

"It really hasnt set in yet." I told them.

"What do you want to have?" Brey asked.

"I really dont care as long as its healthy." 

"Did you use protection?" Lee-Ann asked.

"Nope." i said telling them the truth.

"Look at this!" Lee-Ann said holding up a cute yellow onsie. "Its adorable, im gonna get it for you!" 

"Oh you dont have too!" i told her.

"Ahh, yes i do!" She said. I love my friends.

"Thanks!" i said. "Do you guys want to come with me to the doctor?" i asked looking at some baby clothes.

"HELL YEAH!" They said together.

"Well i'll you know the details closer to time!"

"When are you do?"

"April 4th!" I told them picking up a pack of newborn diapers.

"Well i sure didnt expect that when you said you had some news. I thought you were going to tell us that you where moving or something." Lee-Ann said.

"Nope im pregnant! I dont think Maggie likes the idea that im pregnant." I told the girls.

"Oh well she will either stick by your side or she will just have to deal with it."Aubrey said.

"Yea, lets go look somewhere where i can get some biggers clothes cause im getting fatter." i told them in a depressed way and made a pouty face.

 "Aww your not getting fat you have a baby growing inside of you." Lee-Ann confroting me.

"I know but i just feel fat and i seem like i shouldnt be this big yet!" i shrugged.

"Ohh well you look fine, your adorable with a baby bump!" Aubrey said and we walked into forever 21. "What do you need?"

"Umm some yoga pants, yoga shorts, and some oversized hoodies."

"How about this?" Lee-Ann said holding up a black oversized chiffon see-through shirt.

"Sure, will you hold it for me?" She nodded and we kept looking.

I got some oversized sweaters, hoodies, yoga pants, yoga shorts, and a few other shirts and pants.

After we went their we went to a few other stores and i got some clothes and baby stuff.

I looked up and their was Kyle walking towards me.

"Hey babe!" he said pecking my lip.

"Aww your so sweet your going to give me cavities." Lee-Ann said.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

 "Ahh, just shopping for bigger clothes cause im getting fat." I said and he put his hand on my stomach.

"AWWW!" the guys cooed together.

"What are you doing here?" i asked him. 

"I was bored and didnt have anything to do so i thought i would come here and now im with you." he said he was so sweet.

"Wanna hang with us?" i asked him and he nodded and took my bags and grabbed my hand.

"Where are we going now?" Aubrey asked.

"Um, how bout we go to Sephora?" Lee-Ann asked and i shook my head eagerly.

"UHHH!" Kyle groaned.

"What do you not like that place?" i asked jokingly.

"No, it smells like a french whore!" he said and we laughed.

"Well to bad you going cause i need some new nail polish." i smirked.

We walked in.

"Oh god!" he groaned again.

We walked over to the nail polish and i picked out two bottles of essie, two bottles of O.P.I and two bottles of China Glaze.

I went to pay but Kyle jumped in front of me and payed for me.

"You didnt have to do that." i told him.

"Yea i did, i didnt know what to buy you and i wanted to so i just did. Anything for you." he said and kissed me cheek.

"Why thank you!"  i said and i got my bag and we headed to another shop.