4. Aubrey's Birthday

Please vote and comment. Tell all your friends to read it and let me know what you think, all 10 readers...

THANKS,

Addi xx

*****************************************************************************************************

June 8th

Aubrey's outfit:

http://www.polyvore.com/aubreys_day_outfite/set?id=88816841

Kinley's Outfit:

http://www.polyvore.com/kinleys/set?id=88817945

Today was Aubrey's birthday.

Her and her father weren't having the greatest times with money.

So i would always go way out on her birthday with money ive saved plus my mom and dad helps me.

Anyways, she was coming over to my house and my parents were taking us out and i was giving her, her gifts.

I got her a pair of galaxy vans, a vibrant blue PINK hoodie, 2 PINK racer-back tank-tops (Neon Green and Hot Pink), PINK IPhone case, a pair of Hollister skinny jeans, 2 Hollister shirts, 2 belts and some perfume. With the help of my mom and dad i couldn't afford that myself.

They love her as a second daughter.

And the greatest gift.... I had the Janoskians make her a keek for her telling her Happy Birthday which they haven't uploaded yet.

My plan was since she subscribes to them on keek, when they do upload it she will see when it happens.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!" I yelled as Aubrey walked though the door.

I gave her a big hug and handed her the box the vans are in.

She opened up the neatly wrapped package.

As she saw the box her eyes lite up.

"You bought me vans you shouldn't have!" She said before she even looked at them.

"Yes I should and look at them." I ushered her.

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK these are the ones that I've been wanting." She said making me smile.

"Ok mom and dad are taking us to your favorite restraint, then where going skating."

"Wow you now that your the best friend anybody could ask for?" she said hugging me.

"I try my best!" I said and we let go of each other.

"What did your dad get you for your birthday?"

"He got me some clothes and a pair of BEATS!" she was happy about the beats.

I got ahold of her dad and he is coming to eat with us. At lunch he is going to give her an iphone 5 and i bought a PINK case for it.

"Cool!" i said and we went to my room. "So im gonna give you a couple presents now and some later."

"You bought me more presents?" 

"Yeah!" i said guilty. "Ok here ya go."

I gave her some of the gifts, by the time she opened them it was time to go lunch.

**At Lunch**

Aubrey was surprised her dad had came.

Were sitting around a table eating and talking.

"Aubrey, i have another gift for you!" Jim said, Aubrey looked taken aback. She wasnt expecting anything.

She opened it up and saw the new IPhone 5.

She jumped up and starting screaming. Receiving odd looks from other people in the restraint.

"OH MY GOSH, Thank yo so much daddy! I Love yo SO much!" she said hugging her dad.

I then handed her the phone case.

"Thanks!"

"Well i have to go to work!" Jim said standing up and hugging his daughter. "Thanks for all of this, Tami.. Kenny, and Kinley." 

 "Hey Kinley, Beau just posted a keek." she said. "Let's watch it!"

 She got it up and began to watch it.

"We would like to wish our friend Kinley's, friend a very happy birthday. So happy birthday Aubrey!" They said in unison and Beau winked. 

I thought Aubrey was going to die. She wasnt her natural tan shade more of a milky color.

Later that night we went skating and i told Aubrey that she is going on vacation with me.

While we were skating i fell and went to catch myself. Not a good idea i should just let my butt catch my fall.

"Aubrey, i think i broke my finger!" i told Aubrey holding it in pain. It was my index finger on my left hand.

"Ok lets go change out of the skates and i'll drive  you to the hospital." She said and we changed into our shoes and went to the hospital.

After sitting in the waiting room for more than an hour i was finally called back.

"Ok Ms. Adams it looks like you dislocated your finger!" he said examining the x-ray of my hand. I nodded my head. "Im going to give you some pain medication and then come back and pop it back in place." when he said this i made a face. Ouch.

He left and a second later a nurse came back with the medicine.

"Aubrey will you call or text my mom and tell what happened and that we will be late?" i asked her.

She shook her head and walked out the door.

About 5 minutes later the doctor came back in.

"Ok this may hurt a little!" and he popped it back in place. Holy hells bells. That hurt. "Ok im going to put this splint on your finger and you are going to have to wear it for 3 weeks and then you have to come back." And with that we left.

 "We have to make keek!" Aubrey said.

Keek:

Kinley: Today is Aubrey's Birthday, so Happy Birthday

Aubrey:Thanks and we went skating and Kin fell

Kinley: and i dislocated my finger (and i showed the camera my finger and made a pouty face) It HURT

Aubrey: hope it gets better soon

A&K: BYE (Waving)

**end of keek**