Chapter Five: Attraction Attack

Your eyes flutter themselves for a moment as you wonder if eyes can deceive. He's attractive, like, super attractive. This is not what you thought YouTuber's would look like at all. Are they all this way?

Your mouth hangs slightly agape as your eyes take in each and every detail of his face, "I have a napkin."

The man chuckles for a moment, "A napkin? You want me to sign a napkin?"

You feel your cheeks flood with warmth as your hands entangle themselves, "I didn't think this far into the plan."

Suddenly, he whistles to someone at a table further up, "Can you bring me a white t-shirt please?"

"Oh no, you really don't have to do that," You protest, feeling your knees begin to give out, "At least let me pay you for it."

"Nonsense, we've got plenty more," Markiplier responds, "An exception for an exceptional girl."

Your eyebrow raises for a moment, what was that? Was that flirting or just a terrible joke?

"Well, thank you," You respond, holding the t-shirt in your hands as he signs it, "Can I ask you one thing?"

"My time is all yours right now," He says with a smile, "Ask away."

"Is your name really Markiplier?"

He laughs out loud, causing you to jump, "You're asking for my signature and you don't even know my real name?"

Your eyebrows suddenly knit together in annoyance, "I'm not here by my own accord, it's for my sister. I'm sorry if not everyone is caught up in whatever it is you do, but you don't need to laugh."

Snatching the t-shirt you storm off as those in line gasp at the way you just spoke to Markiplier. How were you to know his real name if you've never even watched one of his videos?

Walking past the Batman booth, you make eye contact with Vivian as she comes rushing to greet you, "Wow, that was quick! Almost impossibly quick! How did you do it?"

"It's a long story that I don't really have time to explain, I'm actually on my way out the door." You speak, slowly walking away.

"What? You're leaving already?" She calls after you as you quickly walk towards the stairs which will lead you to the exit.

As you finally make it up the stairs, you notice three men looking at you, studying the t-shirt in your hand, "Hey!" One man calls out.

Ignore them and keep walking, you think to yourself.

"Can we have a word?" The other man yells as you can hear their footsteps following you," I promise we don't bite."

Stopping just before the exit, you turn on your heels and walk back towards them, "Listen, I don't need to be hounded at some dress up convention, and I would like you to stop pursuing me."

"Do you know how much that shirt is worth?"

You can feel sweat start to form on your forehead, "That's something for me to find out, isn't it?"

"Why don't you let us pay you for it?" One of the men asks.

"The only way you'll be getting this shirt, is if you steal it."

"Then we'll make it quick." The third man speaks, taking ahold of the top of the t-shirt.

"HEY!" You yell out in protest, taking the bottom half of the shirt tightly in your grasp, "LET GO!"

You start fighting with the man and gasp as you begin to hear the shirt tear. Closing your eyes, you still pull on the shirt with all your might, as suddenly you feel a fist hit your closed eye. Letting go of the shirt, you let out a loud scream. Suddenly, out of no where, you see a man tackle the thief.

You crawl slowly away, as you have been knocked to the ground. Touching your eye, you look down to see blood dripping down your finger as your eye begins to swell. Standing up, you try to focus your vision as a man punches the thief square in the face, knocking him out as authorities finally step in and arrest the other two men.

"You're having a rough day, aren't you?" The man asks you as he cracks his buckles. You quickly cover your swollen eye as you realize who he is.

"I had everything under control, thank you." You speak as your one eye finally focuses on the mans face.

"Jesus, you're bleeding," He speaks with concern, moving your hand even though you protest, "Well, an eye for an eye. He got what was coming to him."

"Are you seriously making jokes about this?" You sneer at the man, looking at the bottom half of the t-shirt in your hand, "It's because of you this has happened to me!"

"Let me help you-" He says as you feel a tear roll down your cheek.

"Haven't you done enough?" You question, angered by his sudden thought of being polite, "Please, just leave me alone!"

"Just let call you my cab." He offers, taking out his cell phone.

A police officer speaks to you in the meantime, offering you a nice cold ice pack and returning the other half of the shirt to you. Luckily, the signature is still intact, meaning Clementine won't be too upset.

"My cabs out front, I'm truly sorry this has happened to you." He says, trying to keep up with you as you storm out of the building.

He opens the cab door for you as you hop in, "Don't mention it, whatever your real name is." You speak as a snarky reply.

"Mark, it is actually Mark." He answers, nervously fixing his hair.

"Well then, Mark, thanks for an eventful day." And with that, you slam the cab door shut, and tell the driver your address, leaving Markiplier standing on the sidewalk.

•*•*•*•

CHAPTER FIVE IS FINALLY HERE!