Chapter Seven: Tims and Treasures

"Hurry up!" Yells Clementine as she runs toward the cab. The morning sun warms your skin as you step out of the hotel and towards the cab with your mother.

"She's quite excited, isn't she?" Laughs your mother.

"She seems to be the only one." You mumble while crawling into the cab and shutting the door.

Your mother sighs, "Have fun." She advises as you look at your sister who seems as though she is about to explode from excitement.

As you finally arrive at the convention center, for the second time, you recognize the faces of some who you've seen the previous day, but in a different costumes.

"Vivian?" You question a girl and smile as she turns around.

"It's you! Gee, I never thought I would see you again!" She grins as she quickly embraces you.

"It's great to see you, is Mark still here?" You question, shooting your eyes in Clementines direction.

"He should be until Thursday, I believe."

While passing a Spider-Man, who looks a little more like Sketchy-Man, you grab onto Clementine's hand. Holding her close, you make your way towards the autograph line together.

Mark sees you and yells, "Glad you got my note! And the flowers for that matter, I hope they were okay."

"It was certainly a very kind gesture, thank you. This is Clementine." You responded as you notice Clementines mouth agape in astonishment and excitement.

Mark smiles, "Well, hello! I've heard so much abo-"

Before he's able to finish, Clementine has latched herself on to him, yelling with joy. "I can't believe I am hugging the Markipler- or Mark- whichever you prefer!" She yelled as you grab on to her shoulders, forcing her to releasing her dinosaur like grip.

He laughed loudly which sent a chill down your spine. What was that? Is the AC on or...?

"Go on up there and grab a shirt, I'll sign it as many times as you like! I might even draw a Tiny Box Tim if you can make it back here in one minute."

She sprints off running as though she's made it to the Olympics or has seen the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow- which this very well might be for her.

"Thank you for everything. I don't think you realize you've made her entire life." You laugh as Mark stands next to you.

"How about we grab a coffee or I can show you some awesome booths? Clem, too, of course." His cheeks go slightly red as you raise an eyebrow.

"I'm here for Clementine." You retort back, watching his eyes seem to sink. "But... If you can show me the best Batman booth here, I might make an exception."

Clementine runs back completely out of breath. "I've got- I've got it! I-I It's here, sir!"

Sir? Who is she talking to?

You watch as Mark begins to pictures and his name on every space of the shirt. You wonder how long it will take for Clementine to faint.

She slips on the shirt, squealing as she does, before walking proudly around with it.

"She's cute." Mark says as others inquire about her shirt.

You shrug, "She may get on my nerves, but yeah, she's not bad."

Mark scratches his arm for a moment, "So, will I ever see you outside of this convention, or will I have to have one every week?"

Laughing, you lightly punch his arm. "You and your jokes!"

"Perhaps I wasn't joking." He states shyly.

She slyly smile at him, "We'll see how many slices of pizza you can eat in a row, that's how you test for a real man."

He laughs as you both watch Clementine frolicking around with her new shirt, showing each and everyone person all the places he signed his name.

"You really didn't have to do this- I'm just some random stranger." You state, shrugging your shoulders.

"You interest me. I couldn't help but want to see you again." He replies before clearing his throat. "So, how about that coffee?"