Chapter Eight

Heyyy,

So I decided to change Colton's character that was being portrayed by Sean O'Pry and change it to Zac Efron... I know I mentioned Colton with chocolate brown eyes and Zac Efron does not have brown eyes, but I'm was just picturing a guy with Zac Efron's looks and brown eyes.
_____________________________

Brielle's POV

I woke up the next morning to be pinned up against a hard brick wall... Wait. My bed is in the middle of my room.

I started to feel around on what I was pinned up against until it spoke, "Wow Cherry Pie, I mean I know I'm hot and all but please stop feeling up on me." I opened my eyes to see Colton smirking at me while he was lying in MY bed only in his boxers.

"Colton?" I asked sweetly, "Yeah?"

"Well I was just wondering... WHY IN THE WORLD ARE YOU IN M BED?"

He furrowed his eyebrows while looking confused, "You mean.. you don't remember the party?"

The party, the party where Colton saved me, he called me his girl.

As everything was coming back to me the tears started to pour down more and more.

"Hey, hey look at me." Colton said while pulling up my chin to meet his eyes, "I'm here for you, it's okay." he embraced me into warm hug as I huddled into his bare chest.

As we pulled back we caught each others eyes making us have a staring contest for a good half a minute until we both started leaning in and..... RING!!  Me and Colton jumped apart making it awkward yet again. As Colton cleared his throat scratching the back of his neck before reaching over me to get his phone I just wanted to grab him and kiss him, he smelt so good, and he was so close to me. As he settled down back to his side on my bed I noticed his chiseled jaw, with his eyes and his pink lips that look so-

"Brielle?" Colton spoke breaking me out of my thoughts

 "U-uh y-yeah what's u-up?"

"Well if you wouldn't have been so busy checking me out you would have heard me." he said smirking again

"Shut up! I was not checking you out!" My blush was fuming with redness I didn't think I could get more embarrassed

"Ok Cherry Pie, whatever helps you sleep at night.... oh wait, I helped you sleep last night." He told me winking

And there cues my blushing again.

"Anyway, who was that?"

"I got a text message from Gwyn."

I rolled my eyes getting up from the bed walking over to my mirror to brush my hair, "Of course she did. So what you're just gonna leave and go to her booty call?"

Colton looked at me before walking over to me smirking, why does he always have to smirk?

"If I didn't know any better I would say that you sound jealous of Gwyn, Brielle." 

"W-w-what n-no I'm n-not. Why w-would I b-be?" He walked closer to me putting his lips on my neck, whispering against my skin that he had just kissed.. or bit, I honestly don't even know how long he was doing this, but I didn't stop him, "Don't worry Cherry Pie, I told her I was busy, come on let's get to studying." before removing his lips and heading downstairs.

What just happened?

I touched my neck where he had just kissed, it was still on fire. Why does he have this effect on me? He never has before.