Chapter Thirteen

Brielle's POV

I am now currently getting prepared for my date with Colton. I have no idea what to what I am going to wear, I texted him earlier to figure out what type of clothing to wear.

From: Colton

[Wear something casual or dressy, you will look beautiful in anything ;)]

I have always thought that Colton and I would always be just friends and I really like how he has changed for me. After that incident the other day me and Colton have been inseparable, both of our parents love that we are finally together... apparently they knew even when we were younger that we would get together sooner or later.

I decided to go with a black pink rose floral tea dress with black lace flats, I put on a little makeup and headed downstairs to wait for Colton, he should be here in couple of minutes as my parents were coming into the living room the doorbell rang. I got up to answer it to find Colton in dark jeans and a blue button up dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows,

"Well if your done checking me out Cherry Pie, we should really get going." he said smirking "Bye Mr and Mrs Kelly."

"Have fun guys, Brielle are you staying at his house tonight?" I was about to speak before Colton responded for me, "Yes she is."

Alright. I guess I'm spending the night with Colton. We got out to the car and Colton opened the door for me before going around to the driver side,

"By the way Cherry Pie, you look beautiful tonight." I blushed at this comment before responding, "Thank you, sooo where are we going?"

"Nice try, it's a surprise."

We pulled up to a restaurant called Peter Havens it sounded familiar, and looked familiar, Colton got out of the car and came over to open my door for me and held my hand as we walked in. When we got seated

I started to look around, I know this place from somewhere

Colton then looked at me nervously, "D-do you like it? I'm sorry if you don't I mean we can go somewhere else, I didn't want this place to bring back bad memories or anything it was really the nicest place that I knew about that I thought you would like-" I cut off his rambling by kissing him. He kissed back then pulled back, "Wow, I really like when you shut me off like that."

"I love it Colton thank you... it just looks so familiar to me. "

"Maybe because we came here for your fifteenth birthday, you had on that little blue dress with your hair done up all nice and you looked breathtakingly beautiful."

"C-Colton... thank you." He leaned in to kiss me but before our lips could touch our waiter cleared his throat, I pulled back and Colton sighed irritated and sat back in his seat, I was informing the waiter what I wanted.

"And for you?" He nodded his head at Colton, I could see his jaw clenched and his grip was tightening on my hand "You know what I would like? I would like you to stop checking out my girlfriend right in front of me!" He spit venomly at the waiter, "Colton. Stop! Calm down. He never moved his glare from the waiter as he softened his muscles at my touch but still glared, "Colton." He then looked at me and fully relaxed, he then told the waiter what he wanted and he then turned to me, "I'm sorry Cherry Pie... I hope I didn't ruin your first date, I'm so sorry."

"Aw Colton, stop it's great I'm having the best time."

"Well there's still more to come, we have one more stop after dinner before we head home."

The rest of the dinner went pretty smoothly other than Colton glaring at the waiter every time he glanced my way. Colton paid the bill and he led me out to his car before getting in and taking off, he has been really quite ever since dinner. I don't understand if I did something wrong or if I said something wrong.