Chapter Ten

Brielle's POV

Poke. Poke. Poke.

"Cherry Pie?" Colton whispered in my ear

"Come on Cherry Pie, what's wrong?"

Poke. Poke. Poke.

"Mr. Pierce, would you please stop flirting with Ms. Kelly and continue your work"

I am now currently sitting in my Chemistry class... with Colton, how fun.

He is trying to get my attention because I am not talking to him, I know that its stupid. He didn't know that I would be jealous, he doesn't like me. I should just talk to him or he's never going to quite bugging me. Ever since I realized that I was falling for him I have been trying to avoid him, but he doesn't want that.

"Psst, Cherry Pie. Just come on answer me, please? Okay, now your really scaring me Brielle. Please tell me what's wrong was it something I said?" He had this worried expression on his face that I knew I couldn't look at or else I would break, he sighed before turning back down to his book.

As the bell rang I darted out of the classroom to lunch and sat down at Colton's table where I saw Maggie and Zack! They were so comfortable with each other, he had his arm around her and she was blushing. Are they dating? She didn't tell me.

As soon as I walked over Colton had already sat down in his seat, he looked really annoyed. Nick must have noticed this because he started talking to Colton. "Yo dude, what's got you so irritated?" Colton then glanced at me before answering, "Oh nothing, it's just that Brielle here wont talk to me. She hasn't said a word to me all morning or when I took her home on Sunday." Maggie started choking on her water, "Y-you we-were at h-his house?" She calmed down from her chocking fit as she raised an eyebrow at me, before Colton cut me of, "Yeah... she was, we had so much fun right? But Maggie, don't expect her to answer you because she clearly isn't talking, but yeah she met my parents, spent the night, let me bite soft ne-"

"Okay we do not need to know the details!" Zack yelled while Colton was just smirking because he saw how red my cheeks were

Maggie then looked over at me and gave me a questioning look when I got a text.

From: Maggie Moo

'we will talk later'

________________________________________

The day pretty much went by with Colton trying to talk to me but eventually gave up. I am now sitting on my floor with Maggie about to explain everything to her.

"Brie... what's up? What had you so down at lunch? And you spent the night at his house? Did you two do something? He mentioned your soft neck so-"

"Okay please just stop!"

"And she talks!!" She nodded fake applauding me, "No, but really, what's going on?"

So I explained it to her. Every bit, Colton saving me at the party, staying with me that night, giving me a "love bite", me going over to his house and so on. "-and when he said that... I-I just had this feeling in m-my stomach, I am falling for Colton, Mags.

She stared at me for a minute before jumping up a down squealing, "Brie, that's amazing!"

"No, it's not. He doesn't like me Maggie, he said he thought he did before but he didn't."

She sighed, "Brie I'm no expert on love, but I see how Colton looks at you and that is not just as a friend." I had to get her off this topic, but how? Zack!! Got it!

"Ohh, so like how Zack was looking at you earlier?"

I could see her blush, "Okay, so maybe I forgot to leave out a small part of my weekend.... Me and Zack are dating!!"

"Oh my gosh! I'm so happy for you!" I hugged her excitedly she hugged me back before talking to me,
"Thanks, but right now... go talk to him. NOW!"
She pushed me out the door, I can go talk to him right? Everything will be okay. Wrong!

As soon as I got there I didn't see his parents car on the driveway but I saw Colton's motorcycle. Okay deep breath he's home. I can do this.
I rang the doorbell only to find Colton standing there in his boxers. It's four in the afternoon why isn't he dress- unless, is somebody here? I looked past Colton around the stairs.... No one was there.
"Having fun there?"
Did he notice I was looking?

"Sooo are you gonna come in, or..."

As I walked in Colton locked the door behind me telling me to follow him up to his room.
"Are you ready to talk to me know Brielle or-"
He's still calling me Brielle. Not Cherry Pie.
Is he mad at me? Why would he be mad at me?
"Are you mad at me?"
I could see his eyes soften, "You talked! No I'm not mad. I'm relieved... I thought something was wrong with you or you were mad at me-"

"Colton can we please just study I have that test in three days, and I could really use your help."
He smirked at me," I knew you needed me."
And I didn't even bother denying it.

"You done Cherry Pie?"

There it is! Cherry Pie, he isn't mad!!
"Yeah I'm finishing up riiiiiigggghhhhttttt.... Now." I handed him my final practice test and after about ten minutes he handed it back to me, "You did it Cherry Pie! You got a 94!! You're going to do awesome on this test!"

He then took me by surprise by pulling me in for a hug i of course responded. Please stay. Do not pull back.
He let the hug longer for a couple more seconds before he pulled back and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear that had fallen in my face.
"Can I ask you a question?" He asked me
"Yeah sure what's up?"
He hesitated for a moment before answering, "Why were you not talking to me or anyone for that matter today? Are you okay? Did something happen-"

"Colton, I'm fine...it was just.... It was just stupid." He looked at me aggravated before asking me again "Brielle... Damn it!! Just tell me, I promise I won't judge you or laugh at you or do anything to that effect just please-"

Oh no! Here it comes it's going to slip out... Please be quiet. No!

"BECAUSE I LIKE YOU COLTON!! OKAY?!? I LIKE YOU A LOT, AND I WAS JEALOUS OF WHAT YOU HAD JUST SAID ABOUT THE GIRLS YOU HAVE BEEN WITH!!"
I yelled at his shocked face, I had to tell him. Tears were running down my face as I stormed out of his house.

Who cares if he doesn't like me?

Oh right, I care. A lot. 

--------

Heyyy!!
Here's another chapter, I have been to update more often because I have been sick.
So I hope you liked this chapter, big thing are happening in the next chapter!!
Thank you for reading, please comment what you think!

Byyyyeeee!!