Chapter Twenty-Four

A/N: Gif of Zack in media bar

Colton's POV

A pregnancy test... is she pregnant?

I was filled with these thoughts for the rest of the night, after I found the box I told Brielle that I was tired and headed to bed, I've been avoiding her ever since. I know she might need my support in whatever this is... but I can't right now. I can't deal with a kid, of course I would stay with her and raise it, I just... this can't happen now. We were always safe! I think!

"Mr. Pierce, please pay attention this is your graduation rehearsal!" Our principal scolded me, that's right I am currently sitting in our school's auditorium rehearsing for graduation. I keep seeing Brielle stare at me out of the corner of my eye, she is sitting with Maggie who is talking her head off, "Yo, dude what's up with you?" Zack broke me out of my thoughts, "Nothing, man... just thinking." He looked at me with disbelief, "Come on, I'm your best friend I know that's not true." I shook my head, "I-I think that Brielle is pregnant." I whispered, a worried expression crossed over his face, "Dude... you screwed up." I ran my hand over my face, "I know! But I haven't talked to her so I-" He cut me off, "Wait! You mean you haven't talked to her yet?"

"No, I haven't... I-" He hit me on head, "You idiot! If she is pregnant you need to talk to her, she is your girlfriend. None of this is her fault so don't be mad at her." I sighed, "I know, I know."

"Mr. Pierce, Mr. Vander! Stop talking this instant" The principal was glaring down at us, I rolled my eyes while he continued his boring speech, an hour later we were released for the day out of school, "Heyyyy!" Brielle screamed as she jumped on my back, I couldn't help but smile at her, she was beautiful and she was mine. "Hey!" She noticed that my enthusiasm wasn't as great as hers, she jumped off my back facing me, "Okay what's up?" So she has noticed, I shrugged my shoulders, "Nothing" I started to open my car door when Brielle stood in front of my door, "Brielle please move." She put her hands on her hips, "No! I will not move... what's going on with you?" I ran my hand through my hair, "Nothing is wrong! Okay?!? So just leave it!" I snapped seeing her flinch back against my car, my voice softened, "I'm sorry, okay? Do you need a ride home?" She cleared her throat, "Uhm.. no, I'm gonna go over to Maggie's for a little bit." I nodded, "So I'll see you at home?" She nodded moving out of the way, I pulled her closer kissing her on her head.

_________________________________

It's been three hours, where is she?!? How long does it take her and Maggie to talk? Just then the door opened and Brielle came in,  I stopped pacing around storming towards her, "Where were you?!?" She glared at me, "I told you I was with Maggie." She pushed passesd me walking upstairs, I followed her, having her slam her bedroom door in my face. "Brielle! Open the door!" I knocked on the door, "Brielle, please open the door!"

"Go away Colton!" I sighed, "No! I'm not going away until you let me in!" I heard her sigh, "Why?!? So you can just ignore me?" I groaned, "Brielle, I'm sorry okay? I've just have a lot on my mind." I heard the lock clicking and the door swung open I was face to face with her tear streaked face and puffy eyes, "Brielle.." I reached out to touch her face but she pulled her head back, "I'm going to the guest bedroom you can stay in here tonight." She went to move past me but I grabbed her arm to pull her back, "I don't wanna talk Colton." I ran my free hand over my face, "Fine... just go back to your room, I'll sleep in the guest room." She looked at the guest room then her room before pushing past me slamming the door and locking it again. I sighed and sat against the door listening to her soft sobs.

When I woke up it was morning and Brielle's door was open. I pulled out my phone to check the time, 8:27. Crap! I'm late for rehearsal! I made my way towards the school, arriving there ten minutes later, I burst through the auditorium doors to have everyone stop and stare at me. I spotted Brielle who had her head down not even paying me one glance, "Mr. Pierce, you're late." I rolled my eyes, "Sorry, but I wasn't woken up this morning like I usually am." I sat down next to a girl, Jessica, I think her name is, we messed around a few times. When she saw me she flirtatiously smiled, running her hand down my chest, "So it's been a while since we hung out, you are always hanging out with that geeky Brielle girl." I clenched my jaw removing her hand, "She is not geeky." She rolled her eyes, "Sure she's not, why don't you come over later?" So seriously no one knows that me and Brielle are dating? I could see Brielle staring out of the corner of my eye. I might be pissed at her but I would never cheat on her. "I can't I'm busy." She scoffed, "What.. are you hanging out with that dork again?" My jaw was still clenched as I stood up and made my way up on stage, hearing people gasp in the meantime. "Mr. Pierce get down from there this instant." I shrugged my shoulders, "No can do." I made my way to the podium clearing my throat to get everyone's attention. I saw Brielle look up at me with scared eyes.