Chapter Eleven

Brielle's POV

It has been a week since my outburst at Colton's house. He has tried to call me, text me, and walk up to me in school. I would still sit at their table because of Maggie and Zack, but I always avoided him. Don't ask me what I was thinking when I told him... because honestly I don't know what I was thinking, it just came out. I didn't even need a response because I knew... I knew he didn't like me and he won't ever like me. Leave it to Brielle Kelly to make things awkward.

It is now time for the Chemistry test that He has been tutoring me on, Colton has been looking at me since class started, he keeps trying to talk.

"Brielle, come on we need to talk about what you said... I just was-"

"Mr. Pierce the test is coming out, NO talking." the teacher scolded him as I watched Colton from the corner of my eye slump down in his seat.

Thank you Mr. Goodwin!

About thirty minutes later I found myself turning in the test, I went through it pretty quickly, every question was super easy. Maybe Colton did get through to me and- Wait! Why am I thinking about him? I have to stop.

Mr. Goodwin grades the test in class that day if there is enough time to spare and luckily there was thirty minutes left.

I got called back to be held after class.. is this about my test? I can't fail another one, please don't be a failing grade, please don't be a-

"Ms. Kelly, I held you back after class so I could discuss your test score, and I wanted to tell you that.... I am very impressed what progress you have made. Congratulations you got a 94."

I got a 94! I got a 94!

I stood up jumping, "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

He chuckled at my reaction, "No, don't think me Ms. Kelly, thank Mr. Pierce." With that he was gone.

As I was walking out I almost screamed I couldn't contain my excitement. I was headed to lunch when I felt a hand cover my mouth and an arm going around my waist, I was being kidnapped! I started thrashing around trying to elbow the thing that took me. I was pulled into the supply closet when the arms let go of me and I kicked the person... It groaned. So it was a man... who?

"God Cherry Pie, you have got quite the kick." A strained but all to familiar voice spoke

"Col-Colton?" I breathed out

"Yeah Cherry Pie it's me" He ruffed around some before turning on a light, just then I could see Colton's features, He hadn't shaved in a couple of days and his eyes looked bloodshot.

I tried to escape when I saw his face, it will bring back to many memories. I started banging on the door franticly before Colton yelled at me to stop, by taking my wrist and putting them down by my sides, he stared at me for a moment before I broke the gaze and pulled back my wrist.

He cleared his throat and scratched the back of his neck, "Brielle, I just wanted to know what you got on your test."

Of course. My test.

"Why do you care what I got on my test? I don't care if you were my tutor or my 'so called friend' what I got on my test is none of your business." I was so angry at him, pulling me in here like this, acting like nothing had happened.

"Brielle, I have the right to know. Why are you acting like this? You have been ignoring me for the past week, what wrong with you?"

Is he joking right now? No like seriously, because I don't want to go to jail for murder.