Chapter Seventeen

Zac Efron above! 😍

Brielle's POV

"Mom, Dad, please! He has no where else to go." We are all now sitting at the kitchen table explaining what Colton had went through. He hasn't been paying much attention during it, I hated to bring it up again but Colton understands that we had to tell them.

My dad sighed before looking at my mom, "Brielle... He can stay here-"
"Yes! Thank you!"

My dad held up his hand to stop me, "You didn't let me finish, we are allowing him to stay in your room considering his condition, we will allow you to stay out of school and take care of him because me and your mom work and we know that you do very well in school."

I nodded my head then put my hand on Colton who was still out of it, "Colton? Did you hear my dad?" He then shook out of his trance to look at me, "Uh, no sorry I was just thinking."

My dad then spoke up again, "Colton I am very sorry for what happened with your parents," I felt Colton tense when he said this, "We are gonna let you stay here despite the fact that the reason you have to is because of your drunk driving... Me and your mom are off to bed Brielle, please be as quiet as possible."

Colton called out to them as they were halfway up the stairs, "Thank you, so much Mr. And Mrs. Kelly, you won't regret this."

Colton then turned to me with a huge smile on his face, I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled me as close to him as he could.

"Are you okay?" I asked him burying my head into his chest, "I will be Cherry Pie, don't worry."

I tried helping Colton up the stairs which might I add was very hard, "God, Colton why are you so fat?!?" He smirked at me, "This is all muscle babe." with a wink, "Here, were almost there I can get it the rest of the way."

I looked at him unsurely, I don't want him getting hurt anymore than he already is. "Brielle it's fine I can do it just go to the top."
I still looked at him unsurely but agreed. I made my way to my room and propped up a pillow for Colton.

Colton made his way into my room a few minutes later, laying down on my bed gently propping his leg on the pillow. "Come to bed Cherry Pie. I wanna cuddle." He whined at me I laughed at his childish self. I changed into one of his shirts that he had given that night when I was over at his house, I pulled the covers over my body and snuggled close to his side. "Thank you for being here for me Brielle. I love you."

I smiled never thinking that this would've happened, me in Colton's arms him telling me that he loves me. "I love you too"

I drifted off into not worrying about being unsafe because I Colton's arms I knew I was always safe.
_______________________________________

Brielle's POV

I woke up to butterflies going crazy in my stomach and tingles shooting down my side, Colton's hand was running circles on my side, looking down at me, smirking because he knew that this had an affect on me "Well good morning Beautiful." He ran his hand through my hair and pecked me on the lips, "Now come on I'm starving." He grabbed his crutches before moving out of my room, "Wait! Colton, the stairs!" I ran out of my room to find Colton making his way into the kitchen, how did he do that? I pulled on some jean shorts and headed downstairs to find Colton eating breakfast he turned to me with a mouth full of food before giving me a wide smile, "Youw Pawents wust weft fow wowk" I'm guessing he said my parents just left for work. "Your disgusting!" Colton then swallowed the food he had in his mouth, "I'm only disgusting for you Cherry Pie!" He winked as I felt my cheeks redden up which made him laugh. "How did you get don the stairs?" He looked at me again and whispered "A good ninja never reveals his secrets!" I laughed at him and nudged him in the arm.

"What are we gonna do today?" Colton askd me after I put up our dishes from breakfast, "We are going to sit here and watch movies. You are not going out like that" He took in a deep breath before letting it go over exaggerating to much, "Finnne! What are we watching?" I looked at him before giving him a huge smile. He knew exactly what movie I wanted ,

"Brielle, No please not that movie."

"Too bad! We're watching it!"

I put in The Lucky One, we watched this movie a few days ago when we first got together. Colton doesn't like it because I said that the main guy character was super hot,

"Brielle, seriously?!? He looks just like me!!" He was getting frustrated, I have to admit he did look exactly like him... but there is no way I'm telling him that.

I put my finger to my chin thinking playfully, "Mmmhhh... Nope! I don't see it! He's definitely waaay hotter!! " Colton frustratedly threw his head back on the couch. Colton hasn't spoken in a while I think I made him mad. I paused the movie and turned my head toward him, "Are you okay?"

He turned to look at me with his melting chocolate eyes, "Yeah, I'm okay... It's just that.. Nevermind,"

"No Colton... tell me." He looked around for a second before turning back to me "It..It just bothers me when you talk about other guys like that... I, I know that he's an actor and that I don't have to worry about you with any other guy. I just really don't like it when you talk like that." I scooted in closer to him, "Your right Colton you don't have to worry... your my movie star." He leaned in to kiss me om the lips but I quickly turned away so his lips met my cheek, he pouts at me, "Hey, why'd you do that?"

"Time to finish the movie!"

My parents texted me and said that they wont behome until tomorrow to go ahead and eat dinner, Colton was playing with my hair when I got a text from Maggie saying Her, Zack, Nick and one of his new friends were coming over and they were bringing food

"Hey Colton, Maggie and them are coming over and they're bringing food."

"Should I tell them what really happened?"

"You don't have to tell them anything that you don't want to"

I started to clean up some waiting for them and Nick's "new friend" Just as I was givng Colton his pain meds the doorbell rang. Colton got up to use the restroom while I got the door.

Nick introduced us to his "friend" April she looks really familiar I just can't seem to- Colton then came out of the bathroom with his eyes almost popping out of his head when he saw April. Why is he staring at her like that?

"April?" Colton managed to splutter out "April Fairly?" Bingo! April Fairly, beautiful, smart, interesting girl, or more importantly...

Colton's first love.

Great!

-------------

Heyyy!

I hoped you liked this chapter! Things are about to get bad, Colton's first love is here now. Thank you for reading, please comment what you think!

Byyyeee!