Chapter Twenty

Brielle's POV

"So talk." I told Colton as he sat down outside in our school's garden "Brielle I told you a thousand times that I was sorry." He ran his hand over his face, "Colton that's not the point... the point is that you knew what you said would hurt me and you still said it! And you didn't even tell me you applied." He got up and walked towards me pulling me into a tight hug, "Cherry Pie, I know I messed up... I really really messed up, but I love you so much. I should have told you that I applied but I thought that I would mess up us being together. I really do love you Brielle but... I have to go." I started crying while he hugged me closer to him.

"I'm sorry Colton." he pulled back and looked at me with his eyes still strained red, "What?!? No Cherry Pie, you don't have anything to be sorry for." He wiped my tears away from eyes, "I-I do Colton, you got into college! That's amazing, your going for music to, I thought you stopped playing... b-but this is amazing and all I did was make you feel bad about it. I am so sorry, I love you." He sighed, "I love you too Cherry Pie, so much." He then pulled away clearing his throat, "Can I take you somewhere?" I nodded as he laced his fingers with mine kissing the top of my head.

"A carnival?!?" I smiled up at Colton who had a huge grin on his face, "Yeah, it was in town so I figured I would take you." He went up to the ticket booth with his hand in mine. The girl at the ticket booth lit up when she saw Colton flirtatiously batting her eyelashes, "Hey, what can I get for you?" She purred leaning closer to Colton, I was about to say something when Colton responded, "You can get me two tickets for me and my girl here." He then wrapped his arm around my waist snatching the tickets from the girl.

When we got inside I spun around and kissed him, I felt him relax into the kiss before I pulled away, "What was that for?" He asked me surprised, "Thank you for not looking at that girl." He pecked me on the lips, "You are the only one for me Cherry Pie." He started pulling me toward a rollercoaster, "Come on Cherry Pie your riding it."

I was about to be sick. Colton made me ride it five times, "Brielle seriously, are you okay?" I shook my head, "I think I'm gonna be sick." A worried expression filled Colton's face, "Here sit down, I'll go get you some water."

He came back a few minutes later with a cup of water and a stuffed MOOSE!! I jumped up and ran over to him, "You got me a MOOSE?!?" He awkwardly scratched the back of his neck, "I thought it would make you feel better." I wrapped my arms around his neck, "Thank you, I love it." He smiled, "And I love you. Now let's go on the ferris wheel then we can go home."

We are currently stopped at the top of the ferris wheel... it broke down. Just our luck. "Hey, hey Cherry Pie it's okay, at least we are here together... right?" I leaned my head against his chest, "I guess your right." We sat like that for a few minutes enjoying the silence between us, "Colton?"

"Mmmmhh?" He asked his mouth against my head I turned my head up to look at him, "When do you leave?" A emotion that I couldn't quite figure out flashed across his face, "I leave a week after graduation." I looked away from him, "Oh" He noticed my hesitation, "Hey look! I'll come visit as much as I can whenever I can. I love you okay?" I sniffed on the verge of crying, "I love you too, I'm..." I couldn't tell him I didn't want him to go he had to, "I'm so happy for you." I kissed his cheek just as the ferris wheel jerked forward starting again.

______________________________________

Colton took me home after we got off the ferris wheel, he followed me in and went straight into my room and layed down on my bed whining, "Cherry Pie come on, I want to hold you." I chuckled and went to ay beside him, I'm really gonna miss him when he goes, I'm gonna miss him holding me, I'm worried that he will find somebody else, prettier, smarter, older. But I can never tell him this, I don't want him to make a big deal out of it. "Too late." I mentally slapped myself before looking up at Colton, "Oh you heard all of that?" I asked hopeful that he didn't, "I did. Brielle why would you think that I would find someone else? I love you and only you, no girl I have ever seen has been as beautiful as you or as smart as you, and definitely not as real as you, I would never ever even think about leaving you. Okay? I'm in in it with you forever so you better get used to me again." I smiled at his big 'cheer up Brielle' speech, as I pulled him into a kiss.